• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash Ketchum/Satoshi fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

PikaHeart

When They c r y.....
If Ash left the show, would you be upset?
Duh! He is the main character! I would be sad if he leaves ;_; i would shot myself if he leaves..........................................................................he is my fave.! Gah!!!!!!!
ashface.jpg

Look at that!

Last edited:

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Kuroshi said:
Ash sure is getting popular with girls on the show lately. First it was Anabel, now it's Aoi.

Actually, first it was Misty, then Melody, then Latias (if you count her as a girl)... THEN Anabel and Aoi XDDDDDD And I'll bet I'm missing a couple in there somewhere, but you catch my drift. All I can say about this is DA-YUM O_O;

Kuroshi

You're right, Tadashi. Ash has always been a ladies man. (even though he has no clue of romance in the first place)

Oh yeah, there was Maggie too, that fire-type trainer from the Silver Conference. =D

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Kuroshi said:
Oh yeah, there was Maggie too, that fire-type trainer from the Silver Conference. =D

SEE?? I KNEW IT! XD There's probably a couple more random girls I forgot about, too~

MasterCharizard15 said:
Ash will be shipped with almost ever Character!

It's like I said once:

You can ship Ash with about 4,000 people in Pokemon, man. And the sad part is, we probably have that many people in the show XD;

Kuroshi

You're right. Ash has been shipped with so many characters that it's easy to loose count.
Here's a little news, in the next Japanese episode Ash meets and battles Fantima!

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Here's a little news, in the next Japanese episode Ash meets and battles Fantima!

That gives me an idea for a topic.

How do you think/want Ash's gym battle against Fantina to go?

For myself, all I can hope for is that he doesn't make a n00b mistake by having Pikachu use Quick Attack on one of Fantina's ghosts =\ Then again, he's done it loads of times already, soooooo...

Kuroshi

How do you think/want Ash's gym battle against Fantina to go?

I don't think Ash would make that mistake again, but then again, you never know. I have a feeling that there is a possibility Ash might lose this one on his first try. He beat his last three challenges in a row with no losses.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Well obviously, if he's ever gonna make it to the Sinnoh league.

Everyone's money seems to be on Ash having to rechallenge Fantina.

New topic:

Which of Ash's outfits is your favorite?

Mine is the one he wore in the first season :) What can I say? I'm a sucker for the classics.

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer

My favorite outfit of Ash's is the Hoenn outfit. That makes him look like an advanced trainer. I like him that way.

And you were right. Ashy has been a ladies' man while he didn't know that he getting chased by them due to his kindness and good heart with the his strong devotion towards pokemon. Don't you see guys? I start the girls in order. First it was Misty Waterflower who have a crush on him, then the ditto master Duplica who liking, next its Melody from Shamouti Island that falls in love, then Whitney the Goldenrod Gym Leader,next is Latias/Bianca,then Macey of the Maghony Town,then May,then Salon Maiden Anabel,then Dawn,now Aoi.

Here's the AMV I like to show you. But it didn't have Aoi in it because I created way before she makes her appearance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1js7TNWl2K4

Kuroshi

That's a hard one. I like all three versions of his outfit. I guess I'll split the difference and go with his Advanced outfit. It's halfway between his first outfit, and his DP outfit.

That's a really nice AMV Shego.

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
Thank you Kuroshi. The advance generation outfit is my favorite for Ash. I don't get how Ash loses to Fantina. I saw the screenshots. If Fantina keeps moving around, how can Ash collect all of the eight Sinnoh badges? This could be tough for him.

Kuroshi

I think Ash will be able to get his badge from Fantina soon. Probably after this next contest, and Galactic encounter.
snowjacketash.jpg

Tadashi

kiss my greens
If Fantina keeps moving around, how can Ash collect all of the eight Sinnoh badges? This could be tough for him.

That wasn't an official match, though... looks like it was just for fun.

How to catch Fantina, you ask? Why it's simple. Team Rocket just has to lay 5,000 traps between Hearthome and Celestic... eventually, everyone but Fantina will fall in them, and, thinking she's the last person left in the area, will return to her Gym so that Ash can finally challenge her and get his next badge.

Or, y'know, he could just ask her nicely? XP

(from Kuroshi's post)

Pff!! Nice jacket, Ash :p Pink is definitely not your color. Where's this pic from, Kuroshi?

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
I see. So Ash just doing Fantina a favor. I'm sorry for misjudge her. All right, all he has to do is to help Dawn cure her pokemon then help her win her next contest and then defeat Team Galactic. Right?

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Nah, a lot of people thought that episode would be the Gym match.

That, and probably 6 other things in between XD I'm actually looking forward to the Team Galactic episodes. I wonder which legend they'll go after? And maybe Lance will come back to help Ash foil Team Galactic like he did with Team Rocket in Johto and Team Magma & Aqua in Hoenn :D

Status
Not open for further replies.