• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash Ketchum/Satoshi fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Katsu said:
I wonder how Jun will interact with Satoshi this week. <3

MasterCharizard15 said:
Jun will be shipped with him.

I bet there's already a Shipping name for it XDDD

Also, Katsu, I would never forget Juliet!Satoshi. It's just the least popular instance when he cross-dressed, 'tis all =\ (I've yet to see the masses of Fan Art associated with Ashley & Maid!Satoshi ^_^)

Also, welcome csisps_26! Nice to have another fan amongst us >D

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
Nope there isn't any, but I'll name it. :D Since it does seem cute to me. -shot-

Sadly there are very few Juliet!Satoshi fanart. ><

Here's one. ^^;

AshJuliet.png

http://bbs1.oebit.jp/suzushiroya/

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Nice! What are you gonna name it, Katsu?

Indeed there is few... LMAO! Brock you goof XD Nice pic!

Kuroshi

I think Ash has another epic rival in Jun! He even aims to emulate Paul's method of Pokemon training! We'll see if Ash can turn Jun from the darkside as a Paul fanboy.

BlueDragonfangirl

Can I join? I am a fan of Ash.
I'm glad Jun is Ash 2 rival. Its so cool how Ash is getting these awesome rivals. Yah I'd love it if Ash turned Jun from a Paul fan boy to an Ash fan boy, maybe after watching every thing Ash does hey'll want to be better than Ash and train ^^

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Can I join? I am a fan of Ash.
I'm glad Jun is Ash 2 rival. Its so cool how Ash is getting these awesome rivals. Yah I'd love it if Ash turned Jun from a Paul fan boy to an Ash fan boy, maybe after watching every thing Ash does hey'll want to be better than Ash and train ^^

Of course you can! The more the merrier! ^_^ Welcome to the dark side, hehehe!

Aww, that would be so cute! I think Jun would be one of those guys who would run up to Ash and be like, "wowowow! Your last match was fabulous! You're amazing! Can I have your autograph? *_*"

*melts* ^____^

BlueDragonfangirl

Thank you for letting me join, your very friendly. Being a fan of Ash is the dark side? LOL.
Yah I can see that, do you think Ash would be annoyed?

csisps_26

Roark <3
Hey, how are you guys? So did you people watch DP101? Damn my speakers aren't working today. Not that I understand Japanese, but without sound it's like watching a silent movie. :mad:

But from what I saw, Dawn was crazy for the Poketch, & Ash had a battle that he won, right? Chimchar-Staraptor, Chimchar-Roserade, Gliscor-Roserade, Pikachu-Empoleon, right?

Tadashi

kiss my greens
I think I'd like to see Jun stick around for a bit ^_^ He's so cute. Plus, he and Ash have this great chemistry together. And all the crashing into each other... haha.

csisps_26

Roark <3
I think I'd like to see Jun stick around for a bit ^_^ He's so cute. Plus, he and Ash have this great chemistry together. And all the crashing into each other... haha.

Words spoken exactly like what I want to say! Jun being around Ash just makes Ash more... Ashy-boy if you get what I mean. Good to see Jun & Ash interact more though. It's going pretty well for now. ^_^

Satoshifangirl

I didn't even knew there was an Ash club on serebii :O last time i looked it was closed :O Can i join? I just LOVEEE Ash xD I've been a fan of him since episode 1 :p Some of you may know me as Lycette16 on Bulba :)

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Hopefully Jun sticks around more~ <3 He has great chemistry with Satoshi. :D

Undeniably <3

Welcome, Satoshifangirl and Aura Ash! 8D Always great to see new faces!

I decided to bring a pic. I'll add more when the dang links decide to work for me ¬¬

Ash%2BKetchum%2Bals%2BPrinz%2Bgoldig__.png

From the Lucario movie... it's a cute pic, no?

Last edited:

csisps_26

Roark <3
Undeniably <3

Welcome, Satoshifangirl and Aura Ash! 8D Always great to see new faces!

I decided to bring a pic. I'll add more when the dang links decide to work for me ¬¬

Ash%2BKetchum%2Bals%2BPrinz%2Bgoldig__.png

From the Lucario movie... it's a cute pic, no?

Great pic! Except when I view with my browser, it seems to be cut in half.

"Oh, no! Somebody cut Ash's head" [/joking]

So, I don't know if this has been brought up, but here goes.

What colour suits Ash/Satoshi besides his common Red & Blue?
I'll say... this & this. Random idea. Dang, I seem to be addicted to colours. In another club, I posted a similar question. >_>

Purin

I would like to join the club. I think that Ash is very adorable and hot <3 I love him to bits ^_^

Kuroshi

Welcome to the club Purin, csisps_26, Satoshifangirl, and Aura Ash!

Here are some cool battle poses from Ash's battle with Jun! :D
4384786.png

4387302.png

csisps_26

Roark <3
@Kuroshi - I was in this club already :\ But, never mind. I'm used to it. Everyone does that to me, most of the time, even if not here. Blah. :) Maybe 'cause I rarely post. XD Don't worry, I'm used to this.

Nice picture! Gyah! *Throws in a random wild Turtwig to bite Ash's head* Ahh, those were the days before Turtwig [looks at spoiler].

Evolved into Grotle. Now Grotle can't nibble Ash's precious head anymore. Nyarh! Argh! >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.