• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash & Latios (1235)

diakyu

I feel like for the most part I understand what they were going for with these episodes but I'm stumped as to why movie 5 specifically got such a direct reference. I like it, but I don't get it lol

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
I feel like for the most part I understand what they were going for with these episodes but I'm stumped as to why movie 5 specifically got such a direct reference. I like it, but I don't get it lol
Because Latias & Latios appeared in this mini series. I don’t think it’s any deeper than that lol

thor94

All this latias teasing, and it was for nothing.
kinda expected that at the conclusion of the serie the writers would have finally allowed ash to offically catch a legendary. but no they make the eon sibling run back to altomare with latios being a total ungrateful jerk.
At the end the only good thing from this entire arc was mainly ash using aura and that 5 seconds of movie cameo.
And when it involve ash, the writers were the true evil of the anime franchise.

Last edited:

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
The Altomare nod was incredibly pointless if the Latias and Latios we've been dealing with aren't the same ones. And if they were the same ones (voice actor differences aside), it would look so out of place for Latias and Latios to be rabid on Ash upon reuniting with him.

Okay, seriously, we could've been better off without these 10 episodes prior the final one.

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
Since Jessie, James and Meowth return to their HQ individually, do you think each of them would resign from Team Rocket? If so, then that would be great to see the true end of Team Rocket.

Soniman

Break the Limit
MO5 Latias seeing the MPM Lati duo feels bittersweet. One is happy with her brother while the other is alone on the swing set with no one to play with.

I know there was probably no time for it but man would’ve been nice for the MPM duo to acknowledge M05 instead of flying right past, guess they don’t have much of a sixth sense for recognizing their kind.

Getting a little fanwanky but I’m curious if MO5’s ability to change into a human is exclusive to her since no other Lati seems able to do it, which maybe why the MPM ones didn’t recognize her as one of them

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
The entire arc was a waste of space. What's the point if Ash didn't get either Latios or Latias???

At least TR have a potential to appear in the next episode. Please wrap them up in *this* series in a good way, I don't want to watch the other series -_-

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Nope. Just "the hunter".
Oh my god. The ultimate villain of the series has no name. What the hell.
At that point why not just bring back J?

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Maybe because... She is dead?
To be fair this was never confirmed and if anybody survived it would be her. I mean they'd have been skimming henchmen bits off the lake for months, but J herself always seemed like she was put in reserve than anything else.