• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash Or Gary

Who Do you think is hotter

• Ash

Votes: 19 50.0%
  • Gary

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Neither

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other

Votes: 6 15.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Hotter? Well being male myself I'm not exactly attracted to either of them, although it's obvious that they're both fairly good looking.

I'd tend to lean toward Ash though, especially his Hoenn look. AG Ash without his cap or sweatshirt on and just wearing his black T-shirt and sweatpants is pretty nice I'd say. He's quite the catch. No wonder he has so many girls after him throughout the series.

Raziel

Lively up yourself
AG Ash without his cap or sweatshirt on and just wearing his black T-shirt and sweatpants is pretty nice I'd say.

Indeed.

I say Ash, he just looks much better IMO. And his AG clothes suit him very well, making him look very cool.

P

PokeTrainer7783

I also prefer Ash's Advanced Generation look not only is it a fresh start to a new series but it also makes Ash look more mature. Maybe it's just cause of his new look but he even acts more mature. He really has come a long way since the beginning of his journeys. Now he's teaching other trainers especially May how to catch a Pokemon and giving advice to other beginning trainers who started out just like him. He isn't as quick to jump into things without thinking as he used to be. Although he still does that from time to time, that's just part of his personality. He's got one of the biggest hearts and his intentions are always good. Also his technique to battling is really, really, impressive. While he does annoy me at times he's still a cool person. So obviously my answer is Ash but I don't think he's "hot." I just think he's cute for a 10/11 year old kid.

Last edited by a moderator:

Medea

Excalibur
None of them!

I stick with that answer and...ah, who the hell am I kidding. If anything, I would have to choose Gary. Sorry I don't find Ash that cute one bit. Plus Gary is in no competition to my sweet Tracey.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
ME!! :D joking

I would have to say bearing mid that I am a boy Ash in his ag looks which makes him look cool.

(Ah man why I did I answer this strange thread for.)

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
Ash makes me wanna commit vehicular homicide and Gary is overrated.

Feuilly and Combeferre > Ash and Gary. :D

I pick Asuna ahem okay I pick neither of these GUYS,since i'm a GUY myself. [/this seemed spammy]

Hyper Chibi Absol

The Dark Goddess
Another boy can be hotter than just them. I can name three off the top of my head....

-Lance
-Steven
-Drake

Chelc

Drew. >_>

I pick Ash, though. Like PokeTrainer7783 said, it makes him look more mature and everything.

xXFallenButterflyXx

cherry BLOSSOM.
... Do I really need to say anything? Gary. =3

~Flareon~

Ash Or Gary? Which is hotter?

Ash. Because he is my favourite character after all and it looks cool in his new clothes at the Hoenn Region.

Last edited:
C

clown_buggy

I don't find either of them attractive. James > Ash and Gary :)