• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash / Satoshi Ketchum FC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfred Jones

Cryptic thoughts
Welcome to the club Brett

Blessed

Hello!! I like this club
Username: Angel~
Nickname:Same as above!!!
Why do you want to join?:Because ash/satoshi is one of my favorite characters in the anime!!!
Anything else?: I'm glad to have found this place!!!

Uwah, another Ash club! I'm so joining. <3

Username: pokefan#493
Nickname: Just call me Paty
Why do you want to join?: It's obvious, right? I love Ash, and he's always been one of my favorite characters. I honestly don't care about the fact that he's still 10 since it's just a kids show, so yeah...
Anything else?: I was actually the creator of the last Ash/Satoshi club before it died off into oblivion, lol.

Blessed

Thanks Crimson! Ash's first outfit is a classic I love it! but I also like the second one.

Last edited:

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
Hello everyone! I've been looking for this club a long time now I'm glad I've seen it. Can I join in the club as well?
Username: Ashist_Wilketch
Nickname: Ashist or simply Ash
Why do you want to join?: I'm been a fan of Ash ever since I was 10 years old. I fell in love with his character that fast then I started to watch the series. I used to draw him and collects stickers, notebooks etc. about himXD
Anything else?: Still strong being an Ash fanXD

ash_ley

Where do you think Ash will finish in the Unova League and why?
I cannot say which position but I hope he wins 'cause I just looooooove him.

Guywhoiam

Dr. Researcher Man
I also hope he wins it. And contradictory to what most of the idiots over in the Anime section think, the show won't end when he wins it. Winning ONE league doesn't make him a master, so he'd go to the next place to get stronger still.

That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.