• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash Should Get Another Charmeleon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLK2707

I strongly think that the producers of the show should literally give Ash another Charmeleon! I mean, seriously, the previous one he had never listened in general and I think that it is now time for him to have one that always complies with whatever he says! Does anybody here agree with me? I mean, it helped with Paras evolving into Parasect and using Growl attack on Aerodactyl!

Navin

MALDREAD
No, I don't agree with you.

Ace Kenshader

Dreaming sexy
That doesn't make sense on many levels.

First of all, Charizard has become a fan favorite of the series, so why would the creators want to replace a beloved character is beyond me. Secondly, everything you described about him doesn't exist anymore, he has grown out of it and has become a valuable ally to Ash.

JLK2707

No. Ash should not could not and will never get another charmeleon!!!!!!

Oh, I don't mean replace Charizard. I mean just if he came across a Charmeleon that has been injured or abandoned which he heals that may decide to join him.

Oh, by the way does anybody here agree with me when I say that Charmeleon helps Paras evolve into Parasect?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ace Kenshader

Dreaming sexy
Oh, by the way does anybody here agree with me when I say that Charmeleon helps Paras evolve into Parasect?

Not even close, considering that if your referring to "The Problem with Paras"; that was waaaay back in season one, when Charmeleon was still extremely disobedient and refused to battle Paras to help it evolve.

JLK2707

I mean that it did not want to, but that Paras evolves after beating Charmeleon.

I disagree. I mean that Charmeleon did not want to let Paras evolve, but it does out of it's own control.

I mean, I think that they should let Ash have another Charmeleon, not to replace Charizard, but to make up for the previous one he had which never listened to him in general. If he had another Butterfree, why can't this follow suit?

Last edited by a moderator:

Vikings

Oracle
No, I don't agree with you.

This pretty much sums things up.

On the writing side, why would they skip the opportunity to bring back a fan favorite? If they wanted a Charizard, I'd hope they'd realize bringing back his Charizard from early seasons will make a lot of nostalgic fans want to watch it. Not to mention that after Pokemon Origins nostalgia levels are higher.

His Charizard has helped him do everything from fight legendaries to saving his mother. Why bring in a new Charmeleon that fans won't have any sentimental attachments to?

Sephora

yes I'm back
Yeah, and he should get another Pikachu while he's at it. And Dawn's Piplup? Come on, we all know we need two of those as well. One Piplup was not enough for the show. Oh, and just imagine two Axews in Iris's hair. Yup... what a wonderful idea!

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I see that someone is behind 15 years in the anime...

Give ash a ditto, lol and that way ash can

1. catch them all

2. copy this opponents pokemon so he could win the pokemon league, Imagine tobias vs ash with a ditto

STICKTOPIA

No I do not agree. There's no point whatsoever. I don't even understand what made you come up with that idea. There's a better chance of pikachu evolving than him getting another charmeleon.

Status
Not open for further replies.