• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash should have a rematch with Cameron!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLK2707

How many of you think that Ash and Cameron should have a rematch? Also, does Ash get close to beating Cameron's Lucario?

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
I'd rather Cameron never shows up nor is ever mentioned again. So no they shouldn't have a rematch. And if they did competent XY Ash + Ash's best team would stomp Cameron. Ash's Unova team was unbelievably weak compared to the others and his competency was at its lowest in BW.

Sephora

yes I'm back
I'd rather Cameron never shows up nor is ever mentioned again.

This.

His story is done so I don't think bringing him back, even for a rematch, is necessary. Imagine if they have one and Cameron wins again omg I am gonna bang my head on the wall

Cmaeron thought a full match was a 5v5 IIRC. He loses automatically for not having the required amount of Pokemon. Period. That dude was an idiot.

Ray Koya

Later Losers
Please no. I'd rather he never comes back and stays in whatever hole he ended up falling into after the Unova League.

Vernikova

Champion
Yeah, so Ash can win the battles that don't count!

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
Ugh, are people going to bring this up the whole generation like how in bw people kept bringing up a paul rematch?

FlareBlitz3000

Legg University QB
Like every1 else is saying, I don't think this should happen. Cameron was too irrelevant in the Black and White series to come back because he was such a late-game character. He had a pretty good team in the Unova League, but his utter stupidity ruins it.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Well Ritchie did return so I won't say it is not possible but tbh I liked Ritchie (and so did fans) a lot more then Cameron. Ash losing to Ritchie was a lot more justified then Ash losing to Cameron. At least Ritchie had skill.

Canada

Banned
Probably won't happen. I wouldn't really mind or care if it did though, I think it's nice to see some characters return for an episode or two. As long as Ash wins, I fail to see how bad another appearance from Cameron would be.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Cameron should come back and rematch with Ash imo, this time with Cameron proposing another 6 vs 6 but when Cameron gets cocky about him finding a Lucarionite when he not only forgets his five other Pokémon but he loses his MegaStone and decides to face Ash with his Lucario alone. At the end, Cameron wins but realizes his Lucarionite was in his other pocket.

That or I'm fine with him returning with an actual 6 vs 6 match.

Weavy

I come and go suddenly
I hope Cameron never appears again. He was an unlikeable rival from the get-go and I don't think another appearance would change that IMO. Then again, most rivals are never seen or mentioned again after their respective sagas anyway which also lower his chances.

So, short answer, no, I don't think Ash should have a rematch with Cameron. Unova is done and dusted by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.