• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash V.S. Paul?

cecil 090

chaos of the night
ok this is just a thought i had and sorry if this doesnt belong here but do you think in one episode would ever get so annoyed with pauls methods he withdraws sceptile swellow donphan etc. and uses them to completley kick Paul's a**? or do you think he'd loss that match?

P.S. Paul would own murkrow at that time

ShadowDragon16

ok this is just a thought i had and sorry if this doesnt belong here but do you think in one episode would ever get so annoyed with pauls methods he withdraws sceptile swellow donphan etc. and uses them to completley kick Paul's a**? or do you think he'd loss that match?

P.S. Paul would own murkrow at that time

Ash is on a constant loosing rampage right now, so I think it will be Ash's A** to be hammered.

scizor08

Back here. >.<
I think Ash is going to use his D/P team..

uber gon

Accept Change

SudovVoOdO

The afro is powerful
I hope ash'll get a cooler rival. Because I don't want ash battle him in a big fight, like the pokemon league. Definetly not in the finals.

Cenzo

Red: True Master

Mew2

Team Rocket's Enemy
If Ash uses his strong pokemon such as Charizard, Sceptile, Snorlax, Swellow; even Bulbasaur and Squirtle, he would beat Paul without too much difficulty if he fought to the best of his ability. I think that his problem with Paul is that Paul has championship pokemon, but Ash is stuck with weaklings. Paul's attitude makes it so that his pokemon won't go that extra step it takes to take his pokemon to the limits of their ability and beyond, so Ash always has a chance if he fights smart against Paul. However, fighting smart will only go so far if the pokemon you have aren't championship material. Charizard, Snorlax, Sceptile, and many of the other pokemon Ash has access to are championship material and have that strong bond with Ash that Paul's pokemon probably don't have with him. However, Turtwig and Staravia aren't championship material from what I've seen. Maybe that will change in the future, but as it is, Ash needs his A team pokemon to be able to defeat Paul. Without them, no matter how close to his pokemon he is and no matter how smart he is in battle, if Paul brings in his A game, Ash will always fall just a little short.

Ash will probably use: Torterra, Charizard, Staraptor, Donphan, Ambipom and Pikachu.

pokemaster95

King of pirates
ash will use his powerhouse pokemon and win.

ashes powerhouse pokemon.Charizard snorlax glailei sceptile pikachu dp pokemon