1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Ash Versus the Champion (713)

Discussion in 'Pokémon Black & White - Rival Destinies' started by Serebii, Oct 13, 2011.

1. IcySealeo

IcySealeo Well-Known Member

Well, that Gigalith is not that random like everyone thought. Jenny's Herdier is sent out to fight.

The problem with Gigalith reminds me the Druddigon episode, where it was angry because of the rope.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2011
  2. playerking

playerking Sick of dealing with idiots.

And the problem was a nail in one of Gigalith's feet. Everything's better now, good going Alder.

3. lolipiece

lolipiece Moderator Staff Member Moderator

The hell!? It has a mouth!?

4. playerking

Yes, we've known this since the Pokedex 3D has been out.

A light post or whatever almost crushed Jenny, luckily Gigalith saved her and now Gigalith wanders off into a forest.

5. Victory

Victory Banned

A nail in the foot...reminds me of that Tyranitar episode...

6. IcySealeo

Yeah, I was shocked too when I saw the mouth. Although, I discovered it in the Pokedex 3D.

7. playerking

And now they're on the bridge and they say goodbye to Alder, looks like Alder made a mistake about something.

But the episode ends with them walking along the bridge.

New ending, sort of.

8. IcySealeo

Overall, it was a really nice and funny episode.

I expected to see a battle between Trip and Alder... oh, well...

9. lolipiece

lolipiece Moderator Staff Member Moderator

The ending uses another verse!?

10. fukamaru

fukamaru Well-Known Member

New ending was showed

11. Pepsi_Plunge

Pepsi_Plunge Dojyaaa~~aan

Bah only saw the last two minutes.

Lol so Alder acts like Luffy/Ace/Garp from One Piece? like likes to eat, jokester and falls asleep during stuff haha.

I officially love Alder, Pokemon's Garp.(ofc I still need to watch the episode to know).

Saw the ending lol, new remix and animation Oo.

Did Shooti battle him? and lol at him mispronouncing his name as Shooter :p.

12. RandomOne

RandomOne Randomization

Weird episode if you ask me... It's not a filler of course, but it wasn't really that exciting if you ask me... No Trip new pokemon, Alder just fooling around and weird Gigaith in streets. LOL.

13. Yeul

Yeul Green Eyed Girl

I think I just watched the best episode of Best Wishes yet. I mean, not a single complaint made about the episode other than the typical complaints about how Ash should be way more experienced than Trip. Don't you think that takes the fun outta the rivalry if Ash curbstomped Trip every time?

EDIT: Don't be a wet blanket, RandomOne.

14. Locormus

Locormus Can we please get the old forum back?

Reminds me of the Bruno episode to be frank...

15. Yeul

Yeul Green Eyed Girl

Guys, where's the preview for the next episode, or was it replaced by that dumb Pikachu special?

16. realarcastform

realarcastform Rotom Trainer

Dude, the guy who JUST got his starter, beat Pikachu who is most likely a very high level. Sorry it just doesn't wash. Removing Pikachu's moves in the first episodes was a jerk move. Even if it was done by my favorite legendary in existence.

17. Pepsi_Plunge

Pepsi_Plunge Dojyaaa~~aan

I doubt it would be a fun rivalry if he curbsomped him all the time.

18. RandomOne

RandomOne Randomization

Wet blanket? Wow, you're the weirdest.

I can say whatever I want even if it's not your opinion if I am not mistaken, so I didn't like this episode much.

19. dman_dustin

dman_dustin Well-Known Member

This episode was plain boring.

It's really hard to like an episode where NO Pokemon show up at all.

Plus dialogue heavy, and even if I understood what they were saying, I still can't like an episode where NO Pokemon show up at all.

Another week goes by and reserve Pokemon get cheated out of screen time again. And we have to deal with a crappy random Pikachu short next week (which I won't be watching). Losing faith in Pokemon fast and quick.

Of the things I "liked":

1. Alder sleeping during the battle.
    2. I kind of liked Gigalith's voice, but the background music made it sound ugly.

If this episode was written by the same person who wrote the Duosion/Beheeyem episode, he can kindly take a permanent vacation. Edit: Of course it isn't, because that would be too easy.

20. playerking

That was needed. Do you know what a Rivalry is, well if Trip didn't have the upper hand from the start, it wouldn't of been a very good one. The rival should always be better because it's more of a challenge.

Who cares about Pokemon not appearing and that it was too talkative, even though except from the battle, no Pokemon needed to show up (Although, maybe the Gigalith rampaging bit could of used a Pokemon or two appearing) and it was about them meeting Alder, so who cares if it is talkative.

It was a good episode, nothing much else to say except that I loved Bouffalant and Alder's moments.