• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash Visits Kiawe! (954)

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
Well, on one hand, I'm glad that Ash is officially not stuck on Melemele as I was afraid of, but on the other, that was an incredibly random and pointless trip a quarter of the way across the the region.

Anyways, that was yet another another character-building episode that focused way too much on getting us acquainted with a character, and not nearly enough on actually having a plot. Just like the Lana, Sophocles, and Lillie episodes, this episode had next to nothing in the way of plot, and very little to provide excitement. We didn't even get to see Ash and Kiawe battle. It was interesting to see Team Skull pop up again so soon (and I am forced to ask why it is my least favorite team that looks like they're going to get the most appearances), but they alone could not save the episode. So all we have left is Mallow, then we should hopefully be able to put these plotless episodes behind us. Let's get it over with then, I suppose.

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
I liked this episode. It showed how caring Kiawe was, even though at times we have seen him quite distant and emotionless from the other characters. You can see he is a guy of principles and very strictly sticks by them.

I'm not sure if I like that Team Skull Trio just yet but all the same it was since to see them beaten by a Gigavolt Havoc.

Nice episode, onto the next one!

Leonhart

Imagineer
This episode was pretty laid back. I enjoyed watching Satoshi help Kaki deliver milk to several people on Akala Island, as well as how he got rid of the Skull-dan grunts on his own using Sparking Gigavolt. I also appreciated how Kaki's family paid respect to the Wela Volcano before eating their meal. That was fascinating.

This was an okay episode. I'm happy we got to learn more about Kiawe and he seems more interesting to me than Sophocles, Lana or Mallow. I think it's funny how he's overprotective of his little sister and I am impressed by how much work he has to do every day. Seems pretty exhausting.

Also nice that we saw Ash using the Z-move with Rowlet, we need more training in this season! :)

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
This was an okay episode. I'm happy we got to learn more about Kiawe and he seems more interesting to me than Sophocles, Lana or Mallow. I think it's funny how he's overprotective of his little sister and I am impressed by how much work he has to do every day. Seems pretty exhausting.

Also nice that we saw Ash using the Z-move with Rowlet, we need more training in this season! :)

What happened to your epic

"COMMENTS"

thing? I liked it

Anyway, not sure why you said anything negative about Mallow when you haven't even seen her first focus episode yet

Leonhart

Imagineer

I still prefer Satoshi's other classmates over Kaki, but I will admit that this episode helped make him seem like less of a background character and more of an individual.