• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash vs Bea (read first post)

Which Ash could win against Bea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SerenaRulez

If Ash has to battle Bea again I think he could win with the team he has assembled right now unless she gets another very strong Fighting Pokemon.

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
Kanto Ash is not winning for sure, unless his Kingler gets to showcase its brokenness again.

All others can beat her, hell Sinnoh Ash has fought Paul who in personality terms is Bea but 100% more brutal and far more skilled, so she'll be a little problem but nothing either Infernape, Gliscor or Staraptor can't handle. Especially Sun Wukong

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure
EoS BF Ash (the one that fought Brandon)
EoS Kalos Ash
EoS Alola Ash
EoS DP Ash.
BF Ash and on (not counting BW) any EoS version can defeat the Bea that fought Ash in Journeys. That said, Bea has not used her strongest Pokemon in Journeys yet imo.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Eh, Charizard would easily defeat Grapploct attacking from a long range, But I think Machamp would be a problem so Post-BF Ash except BW Ash is my choice

in all honesty, i would love to see Bea try and using octolock on pokemon that are bigger than Grapploct can "Grapple" with the move.

take Snorlax for example...heck Dragonite's up there too.

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
in all honesty, i would love to see Bea try and using octolock on pokemon that are bigger than Grapploct can "Grapple" with the move.

take Snorlax for example...heck Dragonite's up there too.
Snorlax already murdered two fighting types in a row, a lil' calamari for dinner is going to do wonders for his health

Pokemonfan5

Still overestimating Bea too much, I don't think she can beat even Ash from johto forget about Ash in BF to SM (Including BW who I think as strong as he was in Johto saga)