• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash vs. Ghetsis? Hilda and Hilbert?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheren is known to appear. And soon Ash will find himself face to face with Ghetsis. Will him fight the Plasma Head, breaking a tradition?
Maybe in a nice full 6 vs. 6.
O Ghetsis will appear only with his signature PKMN?
And Hilbert / Hilda, are just not destined to appear?
No main character of the games was missed.
Have your say!

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
Last edited:

LizardonX

Banned
Ash beating Ghetsis with his Unova team would be completely unrealistic and completely spits in the face of what little dignity and logic the anime still has.

Lucille

The female protagonist is the only likely one to appear. Ash completely replaces the male protagonist every generation

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
Ash beating Ghetsis with his Unova team would be completely unrealistic and completely spits in the face of what little dignity and logic the anime still has.

It wouldn't be unrealistic. Ash would just have to evolve all his Pokemon, get good movesets and he'd be good to go :)

or of course, he can bring a freaking AK47 or an MTAR and shoot that mofo in the face

LizardonX

Banned
It wouldn't be unrealistic. Ash would just have to evolve all his Pokemon, get good movesets and he'd be good to go :)

or of course, he can bring a freaking AK47 or an MTAR and shoot that mofo in the face

As much as I would absolutely love the latter to happen, I doubt Ash even knows how to hold one in the right direction.

That said if Kotetsu's hydreigon can do that much damage he stands no chance vs Ghetsis.

Lucille

As much as I would absolutely love the latter to happen, I doubt Ash even knows how to hold one in the right direction.

That said if Kotetsu's hydreigon can do that much damage he stands no chance vs Ghetsis.

I think with the right Pokemon Ash could beat Ghetsis. Especially if he used reserves. We know Charizard will play a role in the TP conflict so if Ash battled with; Pikachu, Charizard, Krookodile, Leavanny, Pignite and Boldore I don't see why he couldn't win

LizardonX

Banned
I think with the right Pokemon Ash could beat Ghetsis. Especially if he used reserves. We know Charizard will play a role in the TP conflict so if Ash battled with; Pikachu, Charizard, Krookodile, Leavanny, Pignite and Boldore I don't see why he couldn't win

Because if we go by the games he has

Cofagrigus
Seismotoad
eelektross
Bisharp
Hydreigon
Bouffalant

Hardly a team that Ash's Unova mons even backed by Charizard could stand up to. Not to mention since this is the anime he might even have genesect.

Rohanator

Team Plasma uses Pokemon that are controlled and powered up by their machine, I doubt Ghetsis has anything too worthwile if he they have to resort to that. He might have that one obligatory signature Poke like Hydreigon but probably not a full team. If they DO have a proper full battle Ash would of course destroy him. Don't you dare underestimate my boys (+2girls:]).

crawdauntpro

darksidetrainer
Is it too far-fetched for me to say Ash could face all the Sages with Pikachu, Oshawott, Pignite, Snivy and Scraggy backed by Charizard, Pidgeot, Butterfree, Primeape, Lapras and Ambipom?
The latter 6 I was thinking about how N and the Sages all go on about friendships with Pokémon and how trainers don't treat them right. Ash's reasons for releasing the aforementioned 6 were varied and all for the good of them. It would be good for them to come back in Ash's time of need and show N and the Sages the true meaning of friendship and co-operation between trainers and their Pokémon.

What does everyone else think?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.