• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash vs Giovanni

Status
Not open for further replies.

spikyearedpichu

Dawn of the XY Era
Just watch BW48: Battle for the Underground! and just in the end Jessie tell ash "The boss has his eyes on you, twerp" could this be foreshadowing a future battle between Ash and Giovanni. What did you guys think?

This happen in the dub version!! IDK if it happen in the japanese version!

Last edited:

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Do you know the exact quote? It could be foreshadowing but it may be because the boss knows that ash is ruining all of his plans, like maybe in the rock-plasma two parter. Maybe the two met there and Giovanni grew to hate him from there on.

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
I wish Giovanni would come back, it'd certainly shed some light on the current plot standstill in the region, and possibly get it going again.

Chomper4

Is Giovanni actually aware of Ash's presence in Unova though?

ThunderPuncher

Electrifying!
A battle between Ash & Giovanni is long over due, even though I still have my doubts it will ever happen.

But I guess if it were to happen it would be now since Giovanni is showing up a lot more.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Is Giovanni actually aware of Ash's presence in Unova though?

Assuming that the plasma episodes that were skipped still have plot effect, I'd say yes.

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
Just watch BW48: Battle for the Underground! and just in the end Jessie tell ash "The boss has his eyes on you, twerp" could this be foreshadowing a future battle between Ash and Giovanni. What did you guys think?

This happen in the dub version!! IDK if it happen in the japanese version!

I thought she said he has his eyes on Pikachu?

Janovy

Banned

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Jessie says that Giovanni still wants Pikachu. So, nothing out of the ordinary for Team Rocket.

Last edited:

Necro101

That would be EPIC( they should make Giovanny win:)) I would be nice and cool. I would wan't to see that.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.