• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash vs Leon M8 final battle real spoilers/leaks???

Status
Not open for further replies.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
This is a section for any news/leaks/spoilers about Ash VS Leon in the finals of M8
So you just completely ignored the giant pinned leaks thread at the top of the page lol??

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?

Guy100

So far the only somewhat spoilers we got about the Leon vs Ash battle have been teased in the JN 2-4 openings.

If the early openings are somwhat accurate, the last mons anticipated to be left standing in the climatic Leon vs Ash finale, will be Gigantamax Pikachu vs Gigantimax Charizard.

Evidence so far that could be argued to support this, is Pikachu being mentioned in the Masters 8 tournament to be Ash's Ace, and the fact that Ash's first battle with Leon began with Charizard and Pikachu. Leon even gave Ash his first Gigantimax band, so it only seems fitting that Ash uses it in his final showdown. This would sort of be like a homage to the Tapu Koko vs Pikachu final showdown, when the Alola guardian gave Ash the Z cysstal to train with.

Lucario, being a Sinnoh Pokemon, seemed to have had a proper climatic showdown with a native Sinnoh Pokemon and the Sinnoh Champion Chythia.

It only seems, fitting that the final masters 8 showdown, end with two kanto pokemon (Charizard and Pikachu).

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
This post thread is specifically about an upcoming battle and not the upcoming episodes. In addition, the giant pinned leaks thread has 5% leaks and 95% non related stuff
Ya just as this thread will have 5% leaks and 95% opinions about stuff lol. Unless it's a locked thread with only leaks posted, it's always going to have nonsense in it. It happens with every thread on this forum.

GLTSRY

Sorry not sorry for my smugness
The battle will probably start in 3-4 weeks. Most “leaks” were released 1 week before the episode airs so far, so there won’t be any true “leaks” at this point in time. The best and most recent leak we have so far is opening 4, where G-Max Charizard fights against aura boosted Mega Lucario.

Regardless of this, I hope the studio will somehow manage to keep the battle and especially the result safe from being leaked. It really hurt the Cynthia battle that the Dynamax surprise was spoiled, especially because some people had to mention it everywhere, not only in the designated spoiler threads.

Jiffunk

If the last matchup really is charizard vs pikachu, I really do hope that the gmax clash isn’t the finale, but rather the two fighting in their base forms after their gmax timer is up

DayQuil95

If the openings are anything to go by, it should be Mega Lucario vs Gigantamax Charizard, and then Base Pikachu vs Base Charizard.

making greninjas successor lose to another charizard is so funny
Yeah but unlike that time Pikachu will finish Charizard

Yce288

Grass type FTW
making greninjas successor lose to another charizard is so funny
Type-wise, it makes sense since Lucario is weak to fire and Charizard resists all of Lucario's current moves.
the only leaks i care about are who are Leon's remaining 3 Pokemon since so far we know about Charizard, Rillaboom and Dragapult.

AJ97

All I hope for is for Dragonite to get a win and not be a fall mon so that people (and the general public fans that talk so much trash on these terribly created youtube videos), can leave Dragonite alone.
Dragonite took out a Regional Champion's ace. That feat alone is leagues ahead of what Charizard, Infernape, Sceptile & Greninja (Kalos only) accomplished.

Hu Tao

Serebii Lurker for at least half a decade
Dragonite took out a Regional Champion's ace. That feat alone is leagues ahead of what Charizard, Infernape, Sceptile & Greninja (Kalos only) accomplished.
I stopped taking the powerscaling seriously after Iris was revealed to be the Champion and her Dragonite lost to Dracovish - also Dracovish's first time battling btw lmao. The Iris battle should have been much later in the series or the battle takes place when Iris is only a Gym Leader and not yet a Champion. It just felt weird to go from beating up Gym Leaders and CotD's and suddenly fighting a champion out of nowhere, before even beating an Elite 4 member - felt way too rushed imo.

I find there's no point in trying to compare Pokemon strength. Ash will be scaled up in power whenever the writers want him to beat more powerful trainers, simple as that. It's why Ash's Pikachu can tie with a Latios and couple episodes later, lose to a random Snivy, and then in Alola beat 2 Legendary pokemon in the same tournament. If Charizard, Infernape, etc are brought back, they will be able to get the same wins that the JN team can.

Status
Not open for further replies.