• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash VS Leon! The Path to Power!! (1102)

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
Why is every review episode made about Iris lol?
Because people likes to criticize how the recent/current companions are handled so we like to compare to the past companions and reminded people that some of the past series aren't glorious or well written as they seemed.
To the point where they literally made Iris scared of Ice Pokémon (which makes no sense other than Dragons weakness to them) like Misty’s fear for bugs which actually makes sense.
To me, Iris is wild girl that lives in a tropical climate, which is ironic because the real life counterpart of Unova has a temperate climate with 4 seasons and there's nothing close of a jungle area or any places that don't have snow at all. And in my hometown, we get immigrants from warmer countries such as Colombia and they really hate the Canadian winter.

Last edited:

Red and Blue

We just saw it's one of the chosen Pikachu that somehow leaked from Galar to Kanto that are able to Gigantamax. That's more than enough now.
Plus it can take down Legendary Pokemon and awaken a rare and Powerful Z move

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
And now it has Gigantamax which very few pokémon have.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Nice I loved this episode and I love that Ash is going to be going through a lot of battles to get to his main goal! He will basically get to do the Galar challenge in a way better and expanded way and we will get to see battles with strong trainers! I can only assume that all the Galar gym leaders will be included in this as well as many other noteworthy trainers we’ve loved along the way... (hopefully noteworthy instead of cotd’s but it’ll be good either way)

I’m all for Ash again this season

mysticalglacia

Alola Shill
G-Max fat Pikachu whipping its Iron Tail around was both hilarious and badass.

I loved this episode. While last episode was pretty good, this one was great. Ash and Go’s dynamic really shined here; especially in the scene where Go sees Ash spacing out. Little cute interactions make dynamics like that. The animation was very fluid and pretty here, I noticed a lot more movement than the recent episodes. Gigantamax looks quite good in the anime, actually.

Ash vs. Leon was pretty intense for the most part; I liked it a a lot. Ash still put up a decent fight, but of course Leon being unbeatable means he couldn’t win. I like how competent Ash is; even if it wasn’t a super long battle he still held his own for a bit instead of being instantly curbstomped. I’m liking Leon too, as well as Daisuke Ono’s performance (for obvious reasons as a Jojo fan). Now for the real meat- the World Championships. Having such a large bracket of competitors makes me hope there’ll be a large amount of good, well-paced battles as Ash advances through the ranks; not just skimming through most of them like the Kalos League. I like how it’s split into ranks; I want Ash’s series rival to appear soon so it feels like a rivalry has been established from the start. Some actually important characters - like previous Gym Leaders and E4 members- better show up in the higher ranks. On a side note, I laughed when they mentioned the Master Class. Smh, Serena should have been training for this one instead.

10/10 episode all around

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
A terrific battle between Champions! Also nice that the TRio isn’t bothersome so far in this saga. It was actually hilarious how they created the issue!:p

And great job seeing Go wanting to battle! Keep it up!

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
LOL at Goh's telling Drednaw there won't be a stadium as if that would get it to calm down

Why was Ash blushing in that one breakfast scene? That was really weird

Interesting that they call it Master Class when we already have a Master Class in the anime, in showcases

So Ash has a Z ring and now a Dynamax Band, but for some reason they could never give him a Mega Ring

So how do you suggest his ranking will rise? by doing nothing? its an official competition...They already did two episode arcs the two times they came to Galar, not sure why they can't do it again for a tournament. We have yet to get a filler, so not sure what you are talking about with that.

Episode 3 was a filler. In fact, it was the earliest filler in the history of all 7 series.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
LOL at Goh's telling Drednaw there won't be a stadium as if that would get it to calm down

Why was Ash blushing in that one breakfast scene? That was really weird

Interesting that they call it Master Class when we already have a Master Class in the anime, in showcases

So Ash has a Z ring and now a Dynamax Band, but for some reason they could never give him a Mega Ring

Episode 3 was a filler. In fact, it was the earliest filler in the history of all 7 series.

I won't call it a filler. It was an important episode for establishing Ash and Goh's relationship, it introduced the Rotom phones and the whole rocket prize master thing for TR. Plus some of the stuff Goh said in that episode will become relevant later, you'll see in the next batch of episodes :)

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan