• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash VS Leon! The Path to Power!! (1102)

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
Ash's goal to defeat Leon and the whole tone of this series could mean they will finally write out Ash by the end of the series. Oh please...

Would've prefered it if this already happened last gen but hey at least it can happen now.

Red and Blue

If they keep Ash it will be interesting to see how they can top a World Championship for Gen 9

Twilight-Kun

Pokemon World Champion
7/10 FFS Ash is a champion and Pikachu is a powerhouse taking out legendaries and champion mons. Treat them like it Anime -_-
The sooner you stop pretending the previous twenty years happened in PM's continuity and treat it like the reboot every series has been, the happier you'll be, the less rage you'll have, and you won't waste energy typing "BUT IN THE LAST REGION, ASH WON A TOURNAMENT SO WHY IS HE WEAK AGAIN?!"

So a dragon-type trainer isn't allowed to catch non-dragon types? That's a bit of a stupid argument, but alright.
Kinda hard to be a dragon-type master without dragon-types, yes?

Red and Blue

The sooner you stop pretending the previous twenty years happened in PM's continuity and treat it like the reboot every series has been, the happier you'll be, the less rage you'll have, and you won't waste energy typing "BUT IN THE LAST REGION, ASH WON A TOURNAMENT SO WHY IS HE WEAK AGAIN?!"
PM2019 has continuity. That was shown in episode 2

BlueDragonfangirl

Ash's goal to defeat Leon and the whole tone of this series could mean they will finally write out Ash by the end of the series. Oh please...

Would've prefered it if this already happened last gen but hey at least it can happen now.
In the subs that I saw they said step to being a Pokemon master, meaning after Ash defeats the man any thing else can top it the next series. Ash not going any where, Sun and Moon would have been your best shot for you guys than nothing became of that, we're in 2019 series just stop man :(

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
That doesn't really mean much, Ash doesn't have to mention his pokemon every time he sees someone own the same one.
Except he fought a Champion's Charizard. Not some original character's or some in-game character who shouldn't have one. Not mentioning his own Charizard to a Champion is a massive deal breaker. Even before then, he's seen other Pokemon he had already owned but yet never told Go about them. We've gone through several episodes where he should have some sort of remembrance, but he acts like he never had said Pokemon...or even visited some places he had already visited before.

ShadowForce720

Except he fought a Champion's Charizard. Not some original character's or some in-game character who shouldn't have one. Not mentioning his own Charizard to a Champion is a massive deal breaker. Even before then, he's seen other Pokemon he had already owned but yet never told Go about them. We've gone through several episodes where he should have some sort of remembrance, but he acts like he never had said Pokemon...or even visited some places he had already visited before.

I think it's important to point out that were only 13 episodes in, most of the time when a legacy character/pokemon returns tends it tends to be much a later in the series so that the new characters have time to establish themselves. Plus back during SM he never mentioned to Kiawe that he owned a Charizard, and nor did he mention to any of the SM characters about Misty & Brock, and yet that didn't prevent us from seeing Misty and Brock along with some of Ash's old pokemon again later in SM. Just because Ash didn't mention to Leon that he had a Charizard as well, and didn't specifically go out of his way of seeing certain places and pokemon before doesn't mean that previous character or pokemon can't return.

There is no deal breaker at this point when were only 13 episodes into the series, there not going to have a lot of old characters and pokemon return right off the bat when there trying to establish some of the new characters. Plus let's be real when he talked to Leon the main things that were on his mind was Pikachu Gigantamaxing and wanting to battle Leon, so there wasn't really any reason for him to mention it. Plus it's not like he told Cynthia that he had a Gible, so him not telling Leon that he has a Charizard means absolutely nothing.

Rock Captain 99

Following the dreams!!
In the subs that I saw they said step to being a Pokemon master, meaning after Ash defeats the man any thing else can top it the next series. Ash not going any where, Sun and Moon would have been your best shot for you guys than nothing became of that, we're in 2019 series just stop man :(
For all we know, Ash might defeat Leon by the end of the series only to get defeated by new region's Champion, and then he will continue his journey. Of course, there are different ways too for him to continue his journey!

Leonhart

Imagineer
The battle between Satoshi and Dande went the way I had expected, so I can't say that I'm disappointed. Pikachu looked oddly adorable while it was using the Kyodaimax feature, which was something that I found endearing. I'm quite relieved that Dande's out of the picture for now however since I was already beginning to feel that his Lizardon had overstayed its welcome, and my favorite segment of the episode was the Rocket-dan's antics with the Kamukame that they encountered. Gou capturing a Hoshigarisu was swell, too.