• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash VS Leon! The Path to Power!! (1102)

Red and Blue

Shotgunrain

Not sure how Ash will go about participating in the World Championships, I guess it might be literally what the name says, where Ash battles random trainers in all the 8 regions and work his way up the pyramid, while Go continues to catch Pokemon for his Pokedex.

And I guess TR caught that Chewtle? So that makes it their first official capture of the new series. Although they said they would give it to Giovanni anyway, but still. Hope that they will continue catching more Pokemon in the future as well.

ballinamon

Rihan used Sandaconda and Gigalith and y’all (and the games) still consider him a Dragon user. Just say you hate Iris and go
Dragon Tamers trainers should only have Dragon Type Pokemon, Draconic-looking Pokemon, reptilian Pokemon and Pokemon that can be somewhat clasified like Dragon for a roundabount reason even if they didn't have nothing to do with one, like Yanmega.

D

Deleted member 384931

I just think that dynamax is static. I mean its not as fluent as Mega evolution, z-moves. I also wonder how they will handle thus world tournament thing. It would be stupid if they gave Ash Galarian starters story wise with many strong trainers.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
But you did. Multiple times.

I'll never quite understand people who hold grudges towards fictional 10 year olds. o_O

You do you, I guess.
Though it's perfectly understandable when a certain character's focus compromises the writing (in some glaring way) and episode count.

Exhibit A:

Iris's Axew getting lost.

Exhibit B:

Mallow taking oxygen away from others.

Red

Not the color
But you did. Multiple times.

I'll never quite understand people who hold grudges towards fictional 10 year olds. o_O

You do you, I guess.

I hate to break it to you, but this is a discussion forum and people aren’t always going to like every single character and are allowed to have different opinions. I very rarely dislike characters in the series, but I happen to dislike Iris and Cilan only because they are too “try hard” gimmicky copies of Misty and Brock.

To the point where they literally made Iris scared of Ice Pokémon (which makes no sense other than Dragons weakness to them) like Misty’s fear for bugs which actually makes sense.

And Cilan who I dislike less because at least him being a chef makes sense to mirroring Brock being a cook.. Not to mention him also being a gym leader and Iris’ role as a gym leader in the games.

..Anyways, it’s not that deep, “you do you” comes across as hateful, so you telling us to not hate on characters is fine, but I’m telling you don’t hate on other members here.

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
I hate to break it to you, but this is a discussion forum and people aren’t always going to like every single character and are allowed to have different opinions.
I'm fine with that, but I at least expect compelling arguments rather than 'haha, she had two non-Dragon types, suck on that!'. But I don't even get that, so at the end of the day, it's people taking time out of their day to express their despise for one character who wasn't even in this episode, all because someone dared to assume Iris might be the mysterious dragon type user. Oh the horror!

Like it or not, Iris is a Dragon type user and has 3 Dragon types (and could easily catch more off-screen). :confused:

Besides, this tournament seems so focused on 1 vs 1 fights (maybe there'll be 3 vs 3?), wouldn't be surprised if you didn't even need a team of 6 Pokemon, let alone 6 Dragon types. So Iris is a perfectly legitimate candidate here, so unless you have some nice counterarguments (which you likely don't)...yeah.

..Anyways, it’s not that deep, “you do you” comes across as hateful, so you telling us to not hate on characters is fine, but I’m telling you don’t hate on other members here.
I don't hate you, I don't even know you or anyone else here. What I do hate is shallow arguments with no substance. So do remember that this is a public forum where people are free to disagree with your opinions, especially with those kinds of arguments.

Last edited: