• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash VS Misty! A One-on-One on the Beach!! (1227)

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
Was the episode worth the hype? Sounds like nothing of consequence really happened….
Misty's Politoad defeated Ash's Corphish in a battle.
Misty caught Clauncher and joined Ash again on his travels.
If I understood correctly, they revealed that she was inspired by Ash's victory in the PWC and she decided to set out on a journey again. She left her sisters take care of the gym while she's away.
Clauncher and Corphish seem to have developed some kind of special bond, lol.
Latias actually confirmed to be following Ash (episode 1 left it vague, but now it's confirmed since we saw Latias again).

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Cute episode. Ash feels like a completely different character again (though at least this time it's a good version of him), Psyduck is Psyduck and for the first time in years that Ash actually uses a reserve in a real battle...it's so we can see it lose.

Weird that Misty wasn't terrified of Leavanny though.

TheNewGuy

The ep does feel pretty OS like. Ash loss which is lol, what a losser of a monarch.

The episode still feel pretty damn unimportant though. Still just random stuff with no build up for the all important question.

I don't really get what you're looking for?

These are 13 "goodbye Ash" episodes. It's his farewell tour. There's no need for it to be building to anything, is there? The episodes are there to check in with the different characters and Pokemon. It's chilled out fun without a central goal. I thought that was the whole point of this mini-arc?

I don't know what the all-important question even is. His dad?

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Cute episode. Ash feels like a completely different character again (though at least this time it's a good version of him), Psyduck is Psyduck and for the first time in years that Ash actually uses a reserve in a real battle...it's so we can see it lose.

Weird that Misty wasn't terrified of Leavanny though.
I don't think it looks creepy enough for Misty to be afraid of it XD

AARTX

Dead inside…
I don't really get what you're looking for?

These are 13 "goodbye Ash" episodes. It's his farewell tour. There's no need for it to be building to anything, is there? The episodes are there to check in with the different characters and Pokemon. It's chilled out fun without a central goal. I thought that was the whole point of this mini-arc?

I don't know what the all-important question even is. His dad?
Can’t believe we forgot what Ash’s dream is kek

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
I kinda knew they never going let Ash catch anything.
But for the EFF sake. Just let this boy catch pokemon!
Corphfish was impressive. He learn new moves. He wasn't slacking off.
Ash might catch Latias in near future, since she is secretly following him.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Episode itself was quite entertaining, and it was quite obvious Misty was going to win, after all the series wants that "haha Ash lost" moment since it's heavily OS based.

Though on a broader scale, still not liking the structure of this series, especially how all these feel filler esque, just replaced by reserves and former companions.

TheNewGuy

Ok OStan.

Enjoy the series that immediately devalues and shits on itself at every opportunity.

Yeah sorry man you've mistaken me for one of the shitstains that populates this place by becoming devoted to one series or character or another, then revolving every post around that single belief, hence ruining the show for themselves (e.g. Alola and Journeys haters couldn't be seen to enjoy Ash's wins; Iris stans can't countenance Alain maybe being superior, etc).

Sadly for you, I'm not one of those people. I call it as I see it and that original post was hyperbolic, childish and asinine.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Was Team Rocket planning to eat Clauncher?

Not the Pokemon itself, but its claw.

"Its claws occasionally fall off, and it keeps a low profile until they grow back. The meat of its claws is so delicious!"
"Clauncher's claws can fall off during battle, but they'll regenerate. The meat inside the claws is popular as a delicacy in Galar."
"Clauncher's claws will regrow if they fall off. The meat inside the claws is edible, but it has a distinct flavor that doesn't appeal to all tastes."

Morax

King of heroes
You gotta be kididng me right? That’s not how you say ‘goodbye’ to a character. A finale is supposed to be a closure….