• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash VS Misty! A One-on-One on the Beach!! (1227)

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Wasn’t that bad ngl. And look at Clauncher and Corphish already being pals :>

Also…looks like it’s confirmed that there is a thing going on with Latias, she’s confirmed to be following Ash.

Fm6JuJfaYAEnWTh

Top right corner is Latias.

greninjamaster

THE PARALLELLS !!!
f45b36500523a74a0e91e5ed75621043cdd605bf.jpg
Back then.

Ash - What are you following us for?

Misty - ....My Bike I'm holding you responsible for my bike.

Now.

Ash - Why are you following us for

Misty - Umm....I um * proceeds to blush and act nervous as she comes up for an excuse to travel with Ash and Pikachu*

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Corphish losing was such BS. It had that win in the bag and going for the finishing blow. At least Misty is an elite Water-type trainer, but Corphish has beaten Frontier Brain Pokemon before. Poor AG bro…

At least Corphish did something in this episode.

the other 3 just felt like they were there, kind of pointless.

Get used to it buddy. He's going on a losing streak because god forbid they don't make him look like a stupid child. (Which he is.)

what's with all the doom posting today?

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
the more I see this, this almost feels more like what happened with Togepi than Totodile.

Think about it Misty wins and catches Clawtizer, but it would rather go hang out with Corphish who is Ash's mon, kind of like how Ash beat Misty back then but togepi choose her, Misty's reactions really sell that point home.

I think the only negative thing in this episode to me is, why were Rowlet and Levanny here at all?

charchar56

another good episode! Misty was like bruh, I gave you a lure wtf is that green thing lol appreciate the extra personality everyone showed once again, and of course Latias is observing what her future life might be like traveling with Ash :cool:

I'm kinda surprised some ppl are upset with Ash losing a casual battle here....Ash is not Leon.....Misty is not weak....it was a solid battle on both sides.....Ash and team immediately went into training mode right after in typical fashion

Enjoy the ride!