1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Ash vs Paul Fist Fight

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by Squaaah, Sep 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squaaah

Squaaah Well-Known Member

A Random thought came into my head. I know the anime would never show a fist fight, but if Ash and Paul ever got on each others nerves enough that it escalated into fisticuffs, who do you think would win, and why? Also, who do you think would make the first blow?

2. ShinyCharyZard

ShinyCharyZard Honesty=Infractions

this thread fails...

3. MLock47

MLock47 Well-Known Member

stupid thread.

4. Treecko Girl

Treecko Girl Sweet V

^^
    As much as I agree with the first two posters, I feel that I should answer the question.
    Paul would make the first blow and he would win.
    Go Paul Go!!

5. Clamps

Clamps Warning: Jokes!

Wow, this thread is retarded, but that is a good question... I'd say Ash, since he'd probably be the one to hit first, and Paul probably wouldn't even see it coming.

6. AnimeLeprachan

AnimeLeprachan Wants his new forms!

Epic Failure thread, they probably wouldn't show a fist fight, they would almost and then Brock would grab Ash's and Paul's hands, and tell them to not fight.

7. Encyclopika

Encyclopika The Queen

Um...seriously don't need a thread about this...kinda pointless.

Also don't need a tread filled with idiots saying how stupid the thread is. D:
    //CLOSED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.