• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash vs. Paul - Two Years On

Status
Not open for further replies.

OceanWaterOtter

I guess so, but it's not like Ash utterly beat Paul. He was using unfamiliar Pokemon after all. If Ash had beat Paul's Ursaring, or maybe Ash's Tortera had finally beat Honchrow, I would be singing a different tune, but Frostlass and Gastrodon? They don't have enough black. I just think that there was more that could have been done with the rivalry even after Sinnoh. Like Weavile vs. Oshawott!

ludiloco

I guess so, but it's not like Ash utterly beat Paul. He was using unfamiliar Pokemon after all. If Ash had beat Paul's Ursaring, or maybe Ash's Tortera had finally beat Honchrow, I would be singing a different tune, but Frostlass and Gastrodon? They don't have enough black. I just think that there was more that could have been done with the rivalry even after Sinnoh. Like Weavile vs. Oshawott!

??? unfamiliar pokemon? those pokemor were trained by Paul, it's not like he rented them.

If Paul had used the same team like in lake Acuty, the outcome would've been the same, he was set to lose to Ash so they could end their rivalry.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan

He probably had most of those pokemon for more time then Ursaring, they aren't unfamilair to him, we always knew he rotated pokemon.

Arjan

Frost King
i would love to see paul in the unova league,
they could let paul enter it and beat down one of ash'es current rivals then following by an amzing 6 on 6 battle against ash where paul now finally uses
- Magmortar
- Ursaring
- Torterra
- Drapion
- Bisharp
- Zoroark

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

No I mean the rival totally demolish Ash before the league instead of it being relatively even.

LizardonX

Banned
i would love to see paul in the unova league,
they could let paul enter it and beat down one of ash'es current rivals then following by an amzing 6 on 6 battle against ash where paul now finally uses
- Magmortar
- Ursaring
- Torterra
- Drapion
- Bisharp
- Zoroark

And he will then lose to BW Ash.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Especially since that team is all weak to either fire, ground and fighting XD. Hopefully it learned close combat.

Lol I still can't believe they only gave him Mach Punch.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Seriously -.- I mean a bird doing it is cool, but nothing compared to the awesomeness of a flaming monkey beating the crap out of his opponents XD

Now now, he doesn't need Close Combat for that lol.

Now now, he doesn't need Close Combat for that lol.

I'd still like to see it and maybe it would stop him from needing blaze in his important battles.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I'd still like to see it and maybe it would stop him from needing blaze in his important battles.

This is true, I agree.

Graham Aker

It's too bad they never did an episode that showed Paul's rematch with Brandon. Given how D/P battles where written, it probably would have been a good battle.

LizardonX

Banned
It's too bad they never did an episode that showed Paul's rematch with Brandon. Given how D/P battles where written, it probably would have been a good battle.

Or it could have just been another battle like the tobias one but paul manages to keep his temper in check and loses with dignity.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

Maybe if he uses his good pokemon lol. Torterra being a must.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

fitzy909

Just another guy
I have to admit paul had much, much better pokemon. Electivire was good, drapion as well, but what happened to his usual awesome team. You know honchkrow, tortera, ursaring, magmortar etc. He used completely random pokemon, where'd he get a froslass? It's like he wasn't taking the battle seriously!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.