• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash X Bonnie (Spoiler Warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Satoshi + Eureka = Satoka? But we have Haruka (May). Maybe Eureshi? That sounds good.

Ash + Bonnie = Ashnie?

XY Rules

Pokemon Master
Slow down with all these ships, guys! She's 7, for God's sake :p

Age is but a nunmber.

Anyway as for the names something like like LUmoiseshipping or Electricshipping, or the previously mentioned rodentshipping, or Voltageshipping

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
why? nothing wrong with it? its not likes there's not AshxClemont and SerenaxBonnie shippings. Why can't this one be taken seriously as well?

because there was no evidence pertaining to them as of now

XY Rules

Pokemon Master
because there was no evidence pertaining to them as of now

And there's evidence pertaining to Ikarishipping? Didn't think so.

It's pretty obvious what is wrong with it, and I don't find anything wrong with Ash x Clemont.

But whatever, people who are interested in this can continue posting in it.

If its obvious what's wrong with this, then you shuld know whats wrong with AshxClemont as well. Even though I personally find nothing wrong with either. Love is love. If Ash had a twin sister or brother or whatever, and I wanted to ship them, I would.

Navin

MALDREAD
If its obvious what's wrong with this, then you shuld know whats wrong with AshxClemont as well. Even though I personally find nothing wrong with either. Love is love. If Ash had a twin sister or brother or whatever, and I wanted to ship them, I would.

Umm, I fail to see how this analogizes to anything wrong with Ash x Clemont (and I don't like what you seem to be implying when you say I should know what's wrong with that as well).

That's great to know you would have no qualms shipping incestuous relationships because after all, "love is love" right? I also fail to see how that statement had any relevance whatsoever.

But I digress, I respect your opinion, and I don't feel like engaging in a pointless debate. Not to mention, I expect I'd receive a bunch of negative reputation points with it.

I'll just stop posting in this thread.

XY Rules

Pokemon Master
I am just interested because, like I said earlier, the ship can be used for laughs. Besides, Bonnie's too young to understand love, and Ash is pretty ignorant to love. Both great factors to instantly shatter this ship into a billion pieces if the show actually aims for it.

lol yeah, I'll support this ship. But the show should stick with AshxSerena.

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
I am just interested because, like I said earlier, the ship can be used for laughs. Besides, Bonnie's too young to understand love, and Ash is pretty ignorant to love. Both great factors to instantly shatter this ship into a billion pieces if the show actually aims for it.

how about when she grows up and matures throughout the arc, then that's a different story i guess

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
Wait, growing up? As in literally aging? Considering the show's mechanics, I doubt it.

yeah like the fact that she is as tall as a normal female companion in the series, this one i think we'll probably deal with it in the latter when it happen

yeah like the fact that she is as tall as a normal female companion in the series, this one i think we'll probably deal with it in the latter when it happen

That's not gonna happen. By the end of the saga, when she leaves, she'll be the same as always. Just like Max.

CMDShift4

Anonymous
Age is but a nunmber.

Shipping Lolis to Shotas (ショタ) is not really a problem. Satoshi is still 10 or a pre-teen at least since Pokemon is a kodomo anime; and YES, Age is but a number.

Come to think of it, the most popular Satoshippings are usually "Shota x Loli" since all of his female companions are all technically Loli :p

lol yeah, I'll support this ship. But the show should stick with AshxSerena.

Same reason here. :) This is just for fun.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
This ship only really works if Bonnie gets a cute little crush on Ash. Similar to how Max might have gotten a crush on Misty in AG (if they met more)

LizardonX

Banned
how is this getting more attention than ashxclemont

I want to see an episode of bonnie getting jealous of serena and then works out a devious plan to get her out of the picture so Ash can be hers.

BlueDragonfangirl

how is this getting more attention than ashxclemont

I want to see an episode of bonnie getting jealous of serena and then works out a devious plan to get her out of the picture so Ash can be hers.

It's just a cute idea I guess, don't know what's wrong with liking this pairing. People ship Ash x Pokemon or heck even with evil AG Ash or Ashley x Ash.

I just want some scenes between them alone soon, I would like to hear Bonnie's opinion on Ash :)

Status
Not open for further replies.