1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Ash x Go thread?(Spoilers new series)

Discussion in 'Shippers Community' started by BlueDragonfangirl, Dec 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlueDragonfangirl

BlueDragonfangirl Well-Known Member

Let's get things going here, Yaoi shippers have fun. Today's episode was confusing as Hell.

PikaSonic23 and SerenaRulez like this.
  2. SerenaRulez

SerenaRulez Well-Known Member

I think Ash and Go have a lot of intense chemistry and Go seems to act more like a girl than a boy so I've been wondering if the writing team is setting up some kind of yaoi version of Amourshipping in this saga, but with Go having a crush on Ash for the entire saga. I wonder if they're brave enough to give us the first major Lgbt ship of the anime by making Ash and Go into a quasi-couple.

PikaSonic23 and lemoncatpower like this.
  3. U.N. Owen

U.N. Owen In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...

What do we even call this shipping? I've seen YouTube comments use various ones like GoAshShipping which honestly sounds uninspired to me. I much prefer the Fellowshipping if it's not already taken.

SerenaRulez likes this.
  4. EmeraldArcanine

EmeraldArcanine #TeamScorbunny

The amount of blushing Gou did in episode 3 was pure shipping bait. So while I can't see it being a more obvious love interest like Serena for obvious reasons, there's already fuel thrown in there for the shippers to go gaga over even if it's very small rn. But like jfc Gou he's just wanting to be your pal, I get you don't have many friends if any but to blush like a flustered schoolgirl like that over it is hmmmmm interesting reaction :p

Not gonna even sugarcoat it I totally ship it.

PikaSonic23 likes this.
  5. Kyuu-Tales

Kyuu-Tales 織田信長☆FAN

We're holding off on names right now. There are like four being used elsewhere, got to give things time to cool off.

6. lemoncatpower

lemoncatpower Cynical optimist

this is my new favourite thread

Go x Ash is perfect
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

and this is just fun haha[​IMG]

7. Palamon

Palamon Sovereign of Asunder

Go having a crush on Ash would be cute, to say the least. I saw spoilers of Go blushing at Ash in episode three, and Delia apparently telling him to "take good care of his son". So, sure, why not? Since it doesn't seem like we're getting a female travel companion this time around, anyway. Although, I don't think Ash and Go will get together, they're ten, so lmfao.

8. lemoncatpower

lemoncatpower Cynical optimist

Lol I wish it would be cannon but I think we all know it’ll never be cannon due to the writers

SerenaRulez likes this.
  9. PikaSonic23

PikaSonic23 New Member

OMG! This is my new OTP! Ash and Go look so cute together and I love how they just suddenly hug at the end of episode 3 with Go blushing so much through the episode. I sure hope to see more shippy moments in the upcoming episodes. Yeah the writers probably won't make them officially a couple but to see them so close after meeting on Lugia is just so cute in and of itself!

BabaVanga and SerenaRulez like this.
  10. SerenaRulez

SerenaRulez Well-Known Member

I kind of wonder if Ash and Go traveling alone together was done on purpose to help push the ship? I hope so because it's the best thing that the writers could do to make the ship more obvious to viewers! This might be one of the most innovative ships that the series has had because it would totally change the status quo by giving us something new and out of the box. :)

11. PikaSonic23

PikaSonic23 New Member

Regardless of what the writers intended, I think Ash finally found his soulmate!

SerenaRulez and lemoncatpower like this.
  12. Manqoba

Manqoba MultiShipper

The two most popular names right now are GouacheShipping and FirstFriendShipping. If anyone has any strong feelings about either of these names, please make them known. The community here honestly might just decide the name that gets documented on the list.

SerenaRulez likes this.
  13. I don't support it. It is maybe because of toxic people on twitter that overuse it or maybe I am just a little bit politically incorrect.

SerenaRulez likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.