• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ashachu

Status
Not open for further replies.

*futachimaru*

Music Maker/ Dreamer
remember when ash turned into a pikachu

they should do more plot twists like that

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
HA ha I remember when this episode became such a huge fad with the whole ashachu thing Ah good ole Johto days ahhh.

RickHoenn

Banned
I loved this episode, one of my favorite from Johto golden days. :')

BlueDragonfangirl

HA ha I remember when this episode became such a huge fad with the whole ashachu thing Ah good ole Johto days ahhh.

It still seems pretty popular, I know some fans who still love Ashachu after all these years. Don't know why the Pokemon people won't try this again? I myself would love it. Maybe since Best Wishes is kind of doing repeatish storylines, they could do it.

An00bis

Wicked Witch
They wasted potential with that. Why leave the episode as a cliffhanger if he's going to turn back into a human before the Opening Credits in the next episode?

I don't think we've ever seen a Pokemon Witch/Wizard after that episode, have we? It'd be fun to see what people could do with Pokemon based magic instead of the same ol' IT'S SCIENCE angle thrown at us all the time.

Nekaku

I used to think there was an episode in between that 4Kids did not dub or I just missed it. Now I find out there was none? I'm kinda disappointed now. :(

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Something that was seen for the last 2 minutes of an episode and 1 minute of the next ep? Wow.

Sounds like something you'd complain about. TRUTH!

Kameinu

Arooo!
It was adorable. But I find the attention it still gets pretty stupid.

Why? What's so special about? =/

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
It was adorable. But I find the attention it still gets pretty stupid.

Why? What's so special about? =/

Nothing It was just something the writers did as a comedy act and nothing more.

PokemonTrainerLisa

Veronica Taylor fan
I love Ashachu. And I think it would be awesome if he returned!! ^_^

And although the writers screwed up in Johto, I think they would do better this time, if they decided to bring Ashachu back. =)

I mean, if you ask me, there's a big plothole here. Why would the writers create a plot so unique and interesting, and then do nothing with it? In my opinion, it looks like they DID have something awesome planned, but they must have ditched the plot at the last minute.

Haha. Sorry if I'm looking too much into this. I'm a HUGE fan of Ashachu, so I can't help it. XD

It was a fun episode back in Johto, but it wasn't a plot twist...
Yes, it was a plot twist. I mean, it's certainly not your average, normal event that you would see happen during an episode. Cause most people wouldn't expect to see that happen at all in Pokemon (maybe in other anime, but not Pokemon).

Last edited:

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
I always felt as if there was meant to be an episode between the one where he got changed and the one where he reverted back to his human self.. It's a shame they didn't air one, it could've been fun.

Demonsead

Hoenn Challenger
For some reason, I thought of "Asperchu" when I saw the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.