• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ashchu Comics by Coshi Dragonite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemis Ignitan

*~*Northwind Gale*~*
And now I just realized that Gyrados was never with them. o_O Eh-heh, convienent, no?

Neko

I've had my eye on this for a while, but I never had the time to do a proper comment. This comic looks very nice and hand drawn comics are a rare thing these days. I'm glad I spotted this. :)

I'd like to make a suggestion, if you don't mind. In stead of only uploading these on DA, how about also creating an account with a free comic host, like Smackjeeves, for instance.
http://www.smackjeeves.com/

Uploading it there as well would not only generate more readers, it would also make it easier for new readers to go through your comic from start to finish, AND it would make it easier for people to link to you. For example, I myself would really like to link to this comic, but it would be more conveniant if it was on something like Smackjeeves.

And as an added bonus, you could also consider joining the DPCA, the Drawn Pokémon Comic Alliance, which was founded by Ace from Ace of Abra and which is run by Destinie from Disfunctional Pokémon Adventure. There are currently 17 listed comics. :) Here's a link: http://uingu-boy.net/dpca/index.html

It would be very cool if you'd join too, because your art looks good and the story is fun. Of course, you don't have to do it if you don't want to, but it just seems like a fun thing to do.

arceus03

I took my time to read this comic, and it looks fun. Keep it up.
btw, did you use some references from the anime? I do not watch the anime, and there are times when I think that event night have been showed in the anime, for example, when Misty said, "I tried to warn you" to May. Has Misty actually gone through the process as well? And one more, when Ash remembers that he wanted to get into a Pokeball. Is that shown in the anime as well? Anyway, keep up the good work ^^

Tadashi

kiss my greens
ASHACHU!!!!! Oh god, I love it! :D 30 seconds of anime is hardly worth it. But this! This is almost exactly as it would happen in the anime! It's awesome!

You must keep drawing many adventures of Ashachu!!!!

(PS: "Ashy-boy" in #23 is Gary's nickname for Ash, not Meowth's XD)

Oh, also, it would be good if you edited your first post with the new URL's. Sorting through 7 pages worth of comments to find episodes 48+ wasn't fun. :(

Last edited:

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Oh. mygod. An update!! I thought I'd never see another ;-;

*peeks around* It's ok to bump a thread if you're updating your fan work, right? Think it says so in the rules...

Anyway. I'm totally excited to see what else happens ^_^ Update soon!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.