• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash's Ace

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
Ash-Greninja > Charizard > Blaze Infernape > Sceptile > Snorlax > Infernape = Greninja > Krookodile. Pikachu at peak strength = Charizard. Ash's Pokémon don't yet have the power and durability to compete with regional champions, but I do believe Ash by the end of XYZ had attained skill on par with that of E4s and Champions.

Charizard may not be on par with an elite four but he'd put up one hell of a fight and would last a lot longer than any of Ash's other Pokemon that faced an elite four in the past.Honestly I don't see Ash-Greninja being stronger than current Charizard because when it returned back in BW it was much stronger and it was evident in that little match with Iris's Dragonite but we never saw Charizard used to its full potential since coming back so I'd have.........

Ash-Greninja=Charizard

Genaller

Silver Soul
Charizard may not be on par with an elite four but he'd put up one hell of a fight and would last a lot longer than any of Ash's other Pokemon that faced an elite four in the past.Honestly I don't see Ash-Greninja being stronger than current Charizard because when it returned back in BW it was much stronger and it was evident in that little match with Iris's Dragonite but we never saw Charizard used to its full potential since coming back so I'd have.........

Ash-Greninja=Charizard
Do you think Ash's Charizard would force Diantha's Gardevoir to use ME? If so, then fair enough. I do agree that we haven't seen Zard's full potential. Another line of thinking is that in the anime the Mega of a trainer is always their ace. Since AG is technically Ash's mega, it would also count as Ash's ace.

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
Do you think Ash's Charizard would force Diantha's Gardevoir to use ME?

Maybe it all depends on how much Charizard could endure and how long the match would be,seeing how Greninja in its normal state couldn't go toe to toe with Gardevoir and quickly went into Ash-Greninja form I see Charizard lasting a bit longer,Diantha might be impressed with Charizard's strength and surprise Ash with ME.

Genaller

Silver Soul
Maybe it all depends on how much Charizard could endure and how long the match would be,seeing how Greninja in its normal state couldn't go toe to toe with Gardevoir and quickly went into Ash-Greninja form I see Charizard lasting a bit longer,Diantha might be impressed with Charizard's strength and surprise Ash with ME.

I agree Charizard would definitely last longer than base Greninja though whether Diantha would feel pressured enough by this to go ME is unlikely. Though of course if Charizard ever gets ME, then it will be Ash's strongest no doubt. I'm not sure about this, but apparently Z-rings can act as Key stones, so a ME for 1 of Ash's older Pokémon like Charizard could still be possible in the future.

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Seeing how Greninja left. It may be Charizard now. I just hope for MCX for Ash. I know it's overused, but I like it better.

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Ash-Greninja > Charizard > Blaze Infernape > Sceptile > Snorlax > Infernape = Greninja > Krookodile. Pikachu at peak strength = Charizard. Ash's Pokémon don't yet have the power and durability to compete with regional champions, but I do believe Ash by the end of XYZ had attained skill on par with that of E4s and Champions.

Nope, not champions. E4? Only first E4's non acers( like Prima's Slowbro, Malva's Magmortar, ) you know first E4's non acers. Second, Third and fourth E4's non acers would beat A-G, Pikachu, Infernape etc

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Seeing how Greninja left. It may be Charizard now. I just hope for MCX for Ash. I know it's overused, but I like it better.

Ugh, as much as I like Alain, we've seen enough MCX. Just give MCY to Ash instead of jobber Trevor if Ash has to have a mega.

Status
Not open for further replies.