• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash's best Flying Type Pokemon

Ash's best Flying Type

• Pidgeot

Votes: 18 14.9%
  • Noctowl

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Swellow

Votes: 34 28.1%
  • Staraptor

Votes: 58 47.9%
  • Unfezant

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Navin

MALDREAD
I know it's still early days but Fletchinder (eventual Talonflame) might have a shot at taking the "Strongest Regional Bird" title. It got a gym win in its base stage and in the last episode it showed a keen analytical sense and we'll as raw guts and determination, a mix of Noctowl and Swellow/Staraptor IMO. But it's still early days but I'm hoping Fletchinder gets more focus and continues to impress (hopefully it does well in the next 2 gyms)

It'll be difficult to top Swellow if it doesn't get used too much and all the major battles are taken up by other Ash mons. But I'm hoping the best for Smogonbird.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
It'll be difficult to top Swellow if it doesn't get used too much and all the major battles are taken up by other Ash mons. But I'm hoping the best for Smogonbird.
At least it''s safe to say it's already topped Unfenzant ;)

X Drake

I Am Groot
For now I'd say Swellow,but Fletchinder/Talonflame might end up becoming strongest or at the very least tying with Swellow.I see it being a combination of Noctowl(with having range skills,and being tactical and being able to study it's opponents) and Swellow(being able to tank attacks that should normally knock it out).

((JAWS))

Johto Boy
Pidgeot obviously. Pidgeot was the most loyal and powerful flying type Ash had.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
Pidgeot obviously. Pidgeot was the most loyal and powerful flying type Ash had.
How? Pidgoet literally has no feats at all (at least in comparison to the other birds barring Unfezant) and I'm not exactly sure how it's shown to be more loyal than the others.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
He's still loyally waiting for ash to return to him over a decade later.
If anything Unfezant would be the most loyal as Ash prematurely Oak'd her for good and yet she still seemed all buddy buddy with him when he came back to Pallet. At least Pidgeot had a choice in his departure. Unfezant was just tossed to the wayside before Ash's Unova journey had even ended.

LizardonX

Banned
If anything Unfezant would be the most loyal as Ash prematurely Oak'd her for good and yet she still seemed all buddy buddy with him when he came back to Pallet. At least Pidgeot had a choice in his departure. Unfezant was just tossed to the wayside before Ash's Unova journey had even ended.

She understood she was being oaked for the greater good.

or bad since it was da.

actually she probably rejoiced when ash decided to spare her of the horrors of the decorola isles.

plus having 2 birds constantly compete for the chance to mate with her means she gets more attention there than she ever did or will with ash's eyes glued to mijumaru the whole time in BW.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
She understood she was being oaked for the greater good.

or bad since it was da.

actually she probably rejoiced when ash decided to spare her of the horrors of the decorola isles.

plus having 2 birds constantly compete for the chance to mate with her means she gets more attention there than she ever did or will with ash's eyes glued to mijumaru the whole time in BW.
I'm done. You just won the thread. I'm dying laughing here. Good job Lizardon. Good night man.

Status
Not open for further replies.