• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash's Best Kalos Pokemon?

The best Kalos Pokemon is...?

• Greninja (AKA Ash-Greninja, Fanfic-Greninja, IKUZEfrog, Failninja)

Votes: 20 58.8%
  • Talonflame (AKA Mamaflame, Gym Bird)

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Hawlucha (AKA Luchabro, Papalucha)

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Goodra (AKA Barney, Tiny Goodra Kong)

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Noivern (AK for being big and reliable!)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Kalos version of Pikachu (AKA Thieving Early Gym Star, Pseudo-Killer)

Votes: 8 23.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
WARNING: SEASON END TALK SPOILERS!!!

This season may as well be over with, so why not tally up the choices now? Who do you think is the real Kalos star of Ash's team?

Note that this is your opinion and it should not correlate that much with how many episodes all of these picks got. For all you know, one episode convinced you your pick was better than the rest.

Last edited:

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
It's definitely not Goodra or Noivern lol.
Definitely Greninja.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
I'm going to give it to Pikachu since it carried more weight in the league (and was the key member in Olympia match).

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it the weakest member of the Kalos team?

That goes to Noivern...at least Hawlucha contributed to gym battles and got a KO in the league (vs Absol)

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
Remind me again, what were his feats in the Kalos saga.
Carried the team up until Ramos (Starring wins vs. Viola, Ramos, Korrina as well as key wins vs. Clemont). Most League wins for Ash (2 wins vs. Sawyer, 2 wins vs. Alain)

Last edited:

MasterTobias

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it the weakest member of the Kalos team?
That goes to noivern and goodra,obviously pikachu and greninja are his 2 strongest but whatever its ash's 3rd or 4rd strongest can be debated since it had some bigger achievements than talonflame but also some very weak battles but overall talonflame had a more consistent record,it does not help that hawlucha's biggest achievement was a 3 second battle against mega absol.

Remind me again, what were his feats in the Kalos saga.
Soloed the 1st gym,defeated the 2nd's gym's ace withought getting hit once,1 shotted all of his opponents in the triple battle they had in summer camp,defeated mega lucario on his own(and he broke his arm in the first half of their battle damn pikachu)defeated bunnelby and damaged luxray in the 5th gym battle,defeated bermite and damaged avalaug in the 8th gym battle and defeated 2 of alain's and shota's pokes in the league and damaged their aces as well.

Last edited:

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I voted Hawlucha, seeing as he's the only strong one Ash will still be able to bring back.

Aduro

Mt.BtlMaster
I'd say Hawlucha, it had the most personality and was really fun to watch in battle (except the general stupidity of the match against Valerie). Its fierce and active but also considerate, a truly fun hero I can root for.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Greninja without a doubt. Ash-Greninja explains it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.