• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash's Best Rival!

Best Rival for Ash

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Turtlestarf

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Well I made two polls about Ash's best Male and Female Companions so I decided to make one about Ash' best Rival. So here are the Choices:

Gary Oak
Ritchie
Paul
Barry
Trip

Sorry I couldn't think of a good rival from Hoenn.

My favorite is Barry because of his funny and crazy pesonality. He also has the best voice from the sinnoh league in my opinion (yeah I know trip has the same voice actor). And who could forget his catch phrase, "I'M GIVING YOU A FINE!"

So whether it be that your favorite rival is funny, a good battler, or what pick a favorite and tell me why.

You should really post these topics in the Anime Polls forum.

Anyway, I'm voting for Trip, but you didn't include all the rivals.

Shooti

Uber Trainer
I'm a Gary Oak, Bary and Shooti fan. But, I've to vote Paul here. He is the best rival Ash could ever ask for. Poor Gary suffered from poor writing. He should have made more frequent appearances in Kanto/Johto.

Status
Not open for further replies.