• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

ash's best traveling group

Ash's Best Traveling Group

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i want to know who you guys think was ash best group that he has traveled with in a region,which group has taught him the most,also the group he made the deepest connection with
i personally think its the original trio of ash brock and misty

majormanafemale

I think it's orginal two I have nothing against Tracey or May and Max. It's just that Brock's hot at one time, I don't anymore crushed on him. Ash and Misty in my opinion just go together and even if they didn't their interaction is entertianing.

Midnightmoon6o2

"Tougher than you."
The AG group was great because it was so refreshing to see a group of 4 instead of 3 all the time.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I say the AG quartet because they all had interactions with each other and none of the interactions felt forced or boring.

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
I'm going with Ash, Iris and Cilan - BW group, if you take out one character the group falls apart, more or less with Ash but actually he seems to bring balance while Iris and Cilan are totally paralleling opposites lol.

I'd say Ash, May, Max and Brock - AG as second, something unique I'll probably never see again. :/

MattySadler

They've all had their strengths and weaknesses. For example, I liked how May/ Dawn had 'active' goals that differed to Ash. All-in-all though, the original three are my favourite.

Always found the original trio to have the most chemistry especially during the first season where it seemed always full of good witty lines between all the characters. Though tracey with ash and misty was also a good group.

pokemon fan 132

Ash,Misty and Brock were group which started everything, introduced to us world of pokemon and to this day i can't but not to like their friendship and close bond they build around themselves. They had perfect level of understanding between themselves, lot of moral support and lot of flare, humor and dynamic interactions between themselves with no one feeling left out staying consistently fun for pretty much whole original series period.

Ash naivety and stubborn attitude not wanting to listen to his friends and do things on his own getting into clash., Misty flamboyant, sarcastic nature coming up with various jokes and taunts, while showing herself to be sensible pulling out from Ash his best through bickering, fierce rivalry and showing of they had between themselves packed with Brock who was absolutely hilarious and vibrant as character being supposedly most wise and intelligent group member while having himself issues to deal with finer things in life looking for consolidation among his friends when getting into trouble with girls etc. producing natural, unforced and enjoyable dynamic between characters.

They captured perfectly message of pokemon being about friends which are there for each other, help themselves to move forward or give backbone on which you can rely when feeling down joking with each other, having fun laughing, talking about their dreams and issues comforting themselves and giving motivation not to give up while arguing or being annoyed at each other flaws sometimes just like real friends would do.

I liked how their friendship was strengthened even more over time from Kanto end of Johto developing very strong bond between themselves, and giving out impression of companions which passed through many things knowing themselves for long time with interactions containing lot of comedy, sarcasm and emotion. More than any other group Ash traveled with had in my opinion.

Last edited:

Hilda

Ash,Misty and Brock were group which started everything, introduced to us world of pokemon and to this day i can't but not to like their friendship and close bond they build around themselves. They had perfect level of understanding between themselves, lot of moral support and lot of flare, humor and dynamic interactions between themselves with no one feeling left out staying consistently fun for pretty much whole original series period.

Ash naivety and stubborn attitude not wanting to listen to his friends and do things on his own getting into clash., Misty flamboyant, sarcastic nature coming up with various jokes and taunts, while showing herself to be sensible pulling out from Ash his best through bickering, fierce rivalry and showing of they had between themselves packed with Brock who was absolutely hilarious and vibrant as character being supposedly most wise and intelligent group member while having himself issues to deal with finer things in life looking for consolidation among his friends when getting into trouble with girls etc. šroducing natural, unforced and enjoyable dynamic between characters.

They captured perfectly message of pokemon being about friends which are there for each other, help themselves to move forward or give backbone on which you can rely when feeling down joking with each other, having fun laughing, talking about their dreams and issues comforting themselves and giving motivation not to give up while arguing or being annoyed at each other flaws sometimes just like real friends would do.

I liked how their friendship was strengthened even more over time from Kanto end of Johto developing very strong bond between themselves, and giving out impression of companions which passed through many things knowing themselves for long time with interactions containing lot of comedy, sarcasm and emotion. More than any other group Ash traveled with had in my opinion.

Exactly! The anime has become more and more of a commercial for the games since then that it is drifting apart from this concept even more.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
The original trio because: a) they had good chemistry, and b) their interactions didn't seem forced. Ash, Misty, & Brock are the holy trinity of Pokemon tbh.

Last edited:

vespiqueen

I voted for the AG group with the Original Trio as a close second.
As much as I loved Dawn, the DP "Trio" didn't really feel like a trio, more like Ash and Dawn with Brock as their chef.

Exactly! The anime has become more and more of a commercial for the games since then that it is drifting apart from this concept even more.

lol thats what the anime is.

BlueVapor

As a complete whole, I have to go with Ash/Misty/Brock. Their interactions always seemed genuine, with funny and witty moments, and they all truly seemed to care and love each other (in a friendship way only of course).

As for the others, Ash and Misty with Tracey just didn't seem as right to me, but wasn't bad when considering how short it lasted. AG wasn't bad either, but I really just didn't care for Max, the only thing that was nice about him was the brother/sister relationship with May. DP would've been perfect if we had someone else instead of Brock, or if Brock seemed closer to Ash and Dawn during that series. Honestly, though I didn't care for BW, I gotta say Ash/Iris/Cilan are probably my second favorite group.

Blessed

Ash/Misty/Brock for obvi reasons. I liked the group dynamic and it was clear that by the end of Misty's run, the three had become best friends 4 life.

Ash, Misty, & Brock are the holy trinity of Pokemon tbh.

Truth tea spilled!! Best iconic trio!

Last edited:

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Ash, Brock, and Dawn. That was the best group

Status
Not open for further replies.