• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash's Bulbasaur vs. Ash's Sceptile

Ash's Bulbasaur or Ash's Sceptile?

• Bulbasaur

Votes: 18 37.5%
  • Sceptile

Votes: 30 62.5%

• Total voters

~Fire&Ice~

Conspiracy Theorist
hmm...

I've been wondering this for awhile...

Who do you think would win, Ash's Bulbasaur or Ash's Sceptile?

Explain please.

Vulpicks

Sceptile. It is better trained and was trained with Ash's strongest team yet!!!
Bulbasaur is to busy with Mays.

Kendra

Elemental Warrior
Well Sceptile rocks, It has both Leaf Blade and Bullet Seed and is Quicker and more powerful than bulbasaur

spongeaud

Shikamaru Fan!
Its Sceptile its trained with Ash since it was a treekco and took a while to eveolve all the way and that time it lost all its attacks and then got them back makes me even stronger in the mind areas.

Chimungus

Sceptile cause its the best of Ash's Pokemon. I don't like Bulbasaurs very much.

Lol, Sceptile would jump around with Bullet seed and agility, and ofcourse with the Writers they'll lie and make the fight so Bulbasaur stands a chance, when in reality it would be a 1sided fight.

andrewpod2

white & nerdy
Sceptile would OWN Bulby

Yukikaburi

Sceptile, because Ash often trains it. Ash cares very much about Sceptile, but forgot about Bulbasaur when he came to Johto since Chikorita snatched his attention.

Shiny Venusaur

Internet Relic
well im bias, i love venusaur so i said bulbasur but secptile is a very good pokemon

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
Bulbasaur stands no chance against the mighty LEAF BLARD!

Really, it doesn't. You have this ninjasamuradino thing against a frog with a plant bulb on its back. NO CONTEST, even if the bulbfrog has an attitude.

Of course, Bulbasaur has the one superpower that makes unevo'd Kanto starters stand a chance in these things in the first place...ARSEUS EX MACHINA. But in a fair fight, Sceppy would win. Yep yep.

Sceptile would win, its way better. I would suggest Bulbusaur should evolve into Venasaur, then if they battled it would be too awesome.

But.......Ash's Bulbasaur is tooo busy flirting with Mays.

Anikin

Rebel
Sceptile would win in just one hit maybe. The way Sceptile has been battling it can win anytime.