• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash's cleverness over the years

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickachu

Momentai!
he's learned a lot from his previous journey so I think he'll be a great pokemon master

aipomadvanceshipper

Well, I think Ash has matured big time. Remember in Kanto he really didn't know what he was doing, at all? He didn't even win half of his badges by battling. He was also kind of mentored by Brock and Misty. In the Orange Island, he got a bit better. In Johto, his skills had improved. But yes he has matured. It all really happened at the end of Johto, his battle wit Gary was kind of epic, Then in Hoenn, he became the teacher(to May) instead of the student. I really enjoyed his process in Hoenn. In the Battle Frontier, a few matches was great, like the first one, second and last. In Sinnoh, It was like he was learning all over again, I have to say, I really didn't expect him to take out two legendary Pokemon, and now in Isshu, It's like he's starting all over again, which I don't mind, because if Ash was great at everything, wouldn't that be boring?

OluapPlayer

Giant Enemy Krabby
Well, there appears to be a cycle. Everytime he enters a new region, he becomes an idiot, throwing Pokéballs galore, then he becomes smart, then the league comes and he is even smarter, but then he loses, go to another region and becomes an idiot again.

It's difficult to know how clever he is.

poizonsting

Pokemon master
Like Pikachu, Ash resets every series

that's pretty much how it goes

Not necessarily. I'm not sure about Unova (because I haven't watched any episodes yet), but in other regions bar Kanto, at least he wasn't seen to how to throw a pokeball, or how to capture a Pokemon. So it seems like he carries over at least some experience and knowledge of Pokemon from the previous region to the new region.

......................................what

I was merely stating that how Ash stays together with his regional female travelling companion. It's interesting that the girl's parents aren't worried or have no problems with her travelling with a 10 year old boy lol.

Dark M

Heartless Trainer
He has grown more stupider over the years.I mean seriously imagine Ash in the real world lol he would have gotten kidnapped by a pedophile and never heard from again.The pedo could just say hehe i have some rare pokemon would u like to see them?

Isis-sama

He has grown more stupider over the years.I mean seriously imagine Ash in the real world lol he would have gotten kidnapped by a pedophile and never heard from again.The pedo could just say hehe i have some rare pokemon would u like to see them?

In all fairness however, you could say that about pretty much everyone in the Pokemon world, children AND adults.

Status
Not open for further replies.