• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash's Dream Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashuel

Charizard:
Kanto League (first league): Ash losed for him.
Orange League (second league): Losed in the 6vs.6 battle with no wins.
Jotho League (third league): Beat 3 pokes. Losed vs. Blaziken.

Infernape:
Sinnoh League (first league): Beat 3 pokes. No take part in the semifinals, but if he take part i think he losed vs. Darkrai.

Glalie:
Hoenn League (first league): Unbeatable.

Then Infernape do in the first league equal to Charizard in his THIRD league.

Charizard only is strongest because he train more than infernape (3 seasons more).

Sceptile beat a Darkrai when he only train in the Hoenn/Battle Frontier League.

Then you have a Guy do well in his THIRD Pokemon League, and you have other Guy do well in his FIRST Pokemon League. Who is strongest? The first one because he has more experience. Who is better? The second one because reach the level of the first one in - time.

I will do a question and dont waste more time in this.

Imagine Charizard stop train for 3 years, Infernape train hard like Charizard in the Charizard Valley for 3 years, after that both train for 1 year. Who win? Nothing more to said.

If Ash train the 3 pokes with more potential: Infernape, Sceptile and Glalie hard. Ash beat elite four for sure.

phanpycross

God-king
M
Charizard:
Kanto League (first league): Ash losed for him.
Orange League (second league): Losed in the 6vs.6 battle with no wins.
Jotho League (third league): Beat 3 pokes. Losed vs. Blaziken.

Infernape:
Sinnoh League (first league): Beat 3 pokes. No take part in the semifinals, but if he take part i think he losed vs. Darkrai.

Glalie:
Hoenn League (first league): Unbeatable.

Then Infernape do in the first league equal to Charizard in his THIRD league.

Charizard only is strongest because he train more than infernape (3 seasons more).

Sceptile beat a Darkrai when he only train in the Hoenn/Battle Frontier League.

Then you have a Guy do well in his THIRD Pokemon League, and you have other Guy do well in his FIRST Pokemon League. Who is strongest? The first one because he has more experience. Who is better? The second one because reach the level of the first one in - time.

I will do a question and dont waste more time in this.

Imagine Charizard stop train for 3 years, Infernape train hard like Charizard in the Charizard Valley for 3 years, after that both train for 1 year. Who win? Nothing more to said.

If Ash train the 3 pokes with more potential: Infernape, Sceptile and Glalie hard. Ash beat elite four for sure.

Well, charizard beat electabuzz in the OI 6v6, so....

chalkus

Charizard
Infernape
Sceptile
Snorlax
Buizel
Staraptor

Trade snorlax with pikachu and I agree with you.

Thread aka "Ash's Strongest Pokemon"

PICSS + any of the tier 2s (Krookodile/Glalie/Heracross/Swellow/Bulbasaur/Gliscor/Kingler) would be the dream team. If Greninja happens, then it's a strong shot it'll be the sixth.

Glalie? Swellow? Kingler???? Good luck!

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Glalie? Swellow? Kingler???? Good luck!

All have absolutely superb battle records..

Kingler sweeped during its first ever battle, Swellow had incredible stamina and stood up against opponents that should've floored it, Glalie has had absolutely no losses since its evolution..

They're good Pokemon..

ssquaderi

What are the chances of using a best 6 team this League? The best 6 against Tobias wasn't used, Torkoal was absolutely useless and Swellow didn't really help the case

Against Tobias, if Infernape was available, he shouldve used:

1) Heracross - Very smart choice especially being a Bug/Fighting (both strong against Dark) and also having Sleep Talk, have to applaud Ash for that smart choice...but the battle would've gone the same.
2) Infernape - Fighting type, with Mach Punch couldve finished Darkrai off with 2 moves and it would be 1-1 (but writers made him rest for 2 reasons, 1. he couldn't be the one to shine two battles in a row, Latios comes in, Ash substituted...
3) Gible - Tobias mentioned Gible's Draco Meteor would've fainted all of his Pokemon but Darkrai, so Gible may have gotten 2 wins
4) Pikachu - It's a semi-final, no way Ash would not choose his star Pokemon
5, 6) No idea coz we have no idea what else Tobias has, but Ash's best 2 then that were available would be: Sceptile and maybe Glalie/Snorlax

Heracross, Infernape, Gible, Pikachu, Sceptile and Glalie/Snorlax is a pretty well balanced team...

Last edited:

MattySadler

At this point in time I'd say:

1) Pikachu.
2) Charizard.
3) Snorlax.
4) Sceptile.
5) Infernape.

The sixth one is more tricky. I think you could put forward good arguments for Heracross, Swellow, Glalie, Staraptor, Buizel and Krookodile for that sixth spot. Maybe in the future Frogadier/ Greninja and Goodra will be up there as well, but it is too soon to say now.

Navin

MALDREAD
What are the chances of using a best 6 team this League? The best 6 against Tobias wasn't used, Torkoal was absolutely useless and Swellow didn't really help the case

Torkoal has battled a legendary, and Swellow is in Ash's top ten. Torkoal was a bad pick, but the entire depiction of Swellow (who's basically a juggernaut otherwise) that episode was PIS.

The sixth one is more tricky. I think you could put forward good arguments for Heracross, Swellow, Glalie, Staraptor, Buizel and Krookodile for that sixth spot. Maybe in the future Frogadier/ Greninja and Goodra will be up there as well, but it is too soon to say now.

Staraptor does not belong in that list.

ShadowForce720

Torkoal has battled a legendary, and Swellow is in Ash's top ten. Torkoal was a bad pick, but the entire depiction of Swellow (who's basically a juggernaut otherwise) that episode was PIS.

Staraptor does not belong in that list.

no matter how you look at it all of Ash's pokemon are either powerhouses already or they can become a powerhouse so yes Staraptor can be on the list just as much as some of Ash's other pokemon and plus last time I checked this is "Dream team" so it's more or less which pokemon you want him to use.

Navin

MALDREAD
no matter how you look at it all of Ash's pokemon are either powerhouses already or they can become a powerhouse so yes Staraptor can be on the list just as much as some of Ash's other pokemon and plus last time I checked this is "Dream team" so it's more or less which pokemon you want him to use.

Top kek. By that brilliant logic, Totodile/Scraggy/Oshawott/Unfezant/Snivy/Boldore would be considered powerhouses and his "Dream team."

Just a friendly reminder of OP:

If Ash has a do-or-die battle, or even if he reaches the final of the Kalos League...what is his Dream Team of six Pokemon?

I highly doubt those six would be the ones you want him to take to a "do-or-die" battle.

Anyway, as I've said before, I think Staraptor is a tier 3 (alongside Torterra and Buizel and Gible, but below Infernape (t1) and Gliscor (t3)).

ShadowForce720

Top kek. By that brilliant logic, Totodile/Scraggy/Oshawott/Unfezant/Snivy/Boldore would be considered powerhouses and his "Dream team."

Just a friendly reminder of OP:

If Ash has a do-or-die battle, or even if he reaches the final of the Kalos League...what is his Dream Team of six Pokemon?

I highly doubt those six would be the ones you want him to take to a "do-or-die" battle.
Anyway, as I've said before, I think Staraptor is a tier 3 (alongside Torterra and Buizel and Gible, but below Infernape (t1) and Gliscor (t3)).

Since it isn't really specified when this do-or-die battle would be it is possible that by that time all of his pokemon except for Pikachu would be fully evolved. If you look at his pokemon some would just need to fully evolve to become powerhouses, while others just need a different moveset. So it is possible by the time of the battle that all of his pokemon have become powerhouses giving him plenty options to chose from. Another thing to consider is that by the time of the battle they may all have mega evolutions by then. So really any 6 would work.

MattySadler

ssquaderi

By a do-or-die battle, I kinda meant if Ash ever wins a League, and goes up against the Elite Four and Champion, against the Champion, which 6 are the ones he should use, ones that he depends on and are by far superior to the other Pokemon he has, it would be nice to possibly see a best team of 6 if Ash gets to the Final this Kalos League, everyone pretty much agrees on Pikachu, Charizard, Sceptile, Infernape and Snorlax, those who believe he should have 1 from each region, replace Charizard with Krookodile and Snorlax with Heracross...

From the whole thread, the most popular top 10 list that is common favourites would be (not in exact order, may differ from person to person):

1) Pikachu
2) Charizard
3) Infernape
4) Sceptile
5) Snorlax
6) Greninja (only if it evolves, or is a super awesome Frogadier which it kind of is now)
7) Krookodile
8) Heracross
9, 10) Swellow/ Staraptor/ Glalie

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
My Top 10:

1) Charizard
2) Blazed Infernape
3) Sceptile
4) Unblazed Infernape
5) Pikachu
6) Snorlax
7) Krookodile
8) Glalie
9) Gliscor
10) Swellow

Greninja will probably end up being as good as Sceptile, Talonflame will dethrone Swellow and if Goodra will return at the KL and get some important wins, it should be between Snorlax and Krookodile.

Navin

MALDREAD
Since it isn't really specified when this do-or-die battle would be it is possible that by that time all of his pokemon except for Pikachu would be fully evolved. If you look at his pokemon some would just need to fully evolve to become powerhouses, while others just need a different moveset. So it is possible by the time of the battle that all of his pokemon have become powerhouses giving him plenty options to chose from. Another thing to consider is that by the time of the battle they may all have mega evolutions by then. So really any 6 would work.

Next level trolling. You're slowly learning the ways of this place.

I know you know what OP actually means BTW.

In your opinion, which does not matter to me remotely.

That's a badass response, I'll give you that much. Although really you are just dodging an explanation as to why you believe that.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
If your list doesn't contain Pikachu, Charizard, Sceptile, Infernape and Snorlax along with a reasonable 6th it doesn't matter.
All top level powerhouses that also balance each other out.
Pikachu: Versatility
Charizard: Raw Power
Sceptile: Speed
Snorlax: Defense
Infernape: Brawler
6th: Wildcard

phanpycross

God-king
If your list doesn't contain Pikachu, Charizard, Sceptile, Infernape and Snorlax along with a reasonable 6th it doesn't matter.
All top level powerhouses that also balance each other out.
Pikachu: Versatility
Charizard: Raw Power
Sceptile: Speed
Snorlax: Defense
Infernape: Brawler
6th: Wildcard

Pikachu.
Charizard.
Sceptile.
Snorlax.
Infernape.
Totodile.

Reason: Doesnt get any more wildcard than that.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes

ssquaderi

It's pretty obvious that the 6th is Greninja if it evolves, super fast, almost invisible, and the only water type on the team...

Status
Not open for further replies.