• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash's Dream Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssquaderi

If Ash has a do-or-die battle, or even if he reaches the final of the Kalos League, which team of 6 do you think will be he choose if the writers are smart enough? What is his Dream Team of six Pokemon?

This is what I would choose:

1. Pikachu - Been with Ash from the start and obviously gains an automatic place on his team as together they have a very strong bond and trust each other completely
2. Charizard - Possibly the strongest Pokemon Ash has, a definite powerhouse, and if he was used against Tobias, Ash may have beaten 3 or 4 instead of just 2.
3. Sceptile - His Hoenn powerhouse, it remained his strongest Pokemon all throughout the AG series, won many battles and became the first Pokemon to defeat Darkrai in all of Sinnoh.
4. Snorlax - Ash's only non-speedy Pokemon and a definite wall which can take multiple attacks and unleash great damage with his strong Hyper Beam and Body Slam
5. Infernape - Even though it doubles up Fire weaknesses in the team, it was definitely his Sinnoh powerhouse, and we all saw how when Blaze was activated, Infernape because ten fold stronger
6. Frogadier/Greninja - Don't know if it'll evolve, but if it doesn't Ash uses the Frubbles amazingly well, to trap other Pokemon and also use it as a mask for Poison Powder, and may be able to do it for Sleep Powder too, if it does evolve, it will be Ash's only major Water powerhouse which is also fully evolved and the typing completes the Fire-Water-Grass trio in his team.

Others which missed out on the Dream Team but can easily fit into any slot and I would not be disappointed if are included in the Final Battle are Garchomp (if Gible evolves), Noivern (if Noibat evolves), Glalie, Heracross, Krookodile, Palpitoad, Talonflame (if it evolves, but contradicts with Charizard as it is the same typing), Staraptor and lastly possibly Goodra and Primeape (if they ever come back)

Yes, I know Squirtle and Bulbasaur are ultimate bad *** Pokemon but they don't fit into a super team even though they are very strong and beat Brandon.

What do you guys think?

jrizza88

Meteorite
If Ash has a do-or-die battle, or even if he reaches the final of the Kalos League, which team of 6 do you think will be he choose if the writers are smart enough? What is his Dream Team of six Pokemon?

1. Pikachu - Been with Ash from the start and obviously gains an automatic place on his team as together they have a very strong bond and trust each other completely
2. Charizard - Possibly the strongest Pokemon Ash has, a definite powerhouse, and if he was used against Tobias, Ash may have beaten 3 or 4 instead of just 2.
3. Sceptile - His Hoenn powerhouse, it remained his strongest Pokemon all throughout the AG series, won many battles and became the first Pokemon to defeat Darkrai in all of Sinnoh.
4. Snorlax - Ash's only non-speedy Pokemon and a definite wall which can take multiple attacks and unleash great damage with his strong Hyper Beam and Body Slam
5. Infernape - Even though it doubles up Fire weaknesses in the team, it was definitely his Sinnoh powerhouse, and we all saw how when Blaze was activated, Infernape because ten fold stronger
6. Frogadier/Greninja - Don't know if it'll evolve, but if it doesn't Ash uses the Frubbles amazingly well, to trap other Pokemon and also use it as a mask for Poison Powder, and may be able to do it for Sleep Powder too, if it does evolve, it will be Ash's only major Water powerhouse which is also fully evolved and the typing completes the Fire-Water-Grass trio in his team.

Others which missed out on the Dream Team but can easily fit into any slot and I would not be disappointed if are included in the Final Battle are Garchomp (if Gible evolves), Noivern (if Noibat evolves), Glalie, Heracross, Krookodile, Palpitoad, Talonflame (if it evolves, but contradicts with Charizard as it is the same typing), Staraptor and lastly possibly Goodra and Primeape (if they ever come back)

Yes, I know Squirtle and Bulbasaur are ultimate bad *** Pokemon but they don't fit into a super team even though they are very strong and beat Brandon.

What do you guys think?

When plot power is combined, I sort of see Pikachu taking home the final win(unless his Charizard mega evolves), with Infernape being the fall guy here. I think it would be rightfully so, since he has yet to lose a battle as an Infernape outside of Flint / out of all the 6 that is who I would choose to fall, assuming at least one of them would fall.

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
-Pikachu (needs Light Ball to be super strong)
-Charizard
-Sceptile
-Greninja (if Frogadier evolves)
-Garchomp (if Gible evolves) or Goodra (if Goodra comes back)
-Snorlax

Last edited:

Navin

MALDREAD
Thread aka "Ash's Strongest Pokemon"

PICSS + any of the tier 2s (Krookodile/Glalie/Heracross/Swellow/Bulbasaur/Gliscor/Kingler) would be the dream team. If Greninja happens, then it's a strong shot it'll be the sixth.

ShadowForce720

Well honestly I think any 6 of Ash's pokemon could work it's just that I think some of the ones that aren't currently powerhouses are so because they need to evolve first, and/or their move set needs to be improved although I also do think mega evolutions will help some get even stronger.

Torpoleon

Ideally, Pikachu, Charizard, Snorlax (sub in Goodra for Snorlax if it returns), Sceptile, Infernape & Greninja would make the most sense for me. Of course things could be different if Frogadier doesn't fully evolve. Hopefully it does (I'd hate for Ash to not have a fully evolved Water starter after 6 generations) and I could definitely see this being Ash's dream team/

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
Ultimate Team:

Pikachu
Charizard
Snorlax/Goodra (If Goodra return like Gliscor, but not very likely)
Sceptile
Infernape
Greninja

Secondary Team:

Goodra/Snorlax
Talonflame
Glalie
Gliscor
Heracross
Krookodile

Last edited:

Navin

MALDREAD
What is up with the swamp guardian love? The best win he had was against Clemont's Luxray. Suddenly he's a tier 1 mon equivalent to PICSS? He needs more feats please...

As of now:

A Team: Pikachu/Charizard/Infernape/Sceptile/Snorlax/Glalie
B Team: Krookodile/Heracross/Swellow/Bulbasaur/Gliscor/Kingler

Mrs. Oreo

Banned

What do you guys think?

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showth...in-Charge-of-the-Anime-(*POTENTIAL-SPOILERS*)

phanpycross

God-king

Not sure why you're linking that tbh, if anything it would be the defunct Ash's top 6 pokemon thread, and even then that has nothing to do with what his best team would be.

What is up with the swamp guardian love? The best win he had was against Clemont's Luxray. Suddenly he's a tier 1 mon equivalent to PICSS? He needs more feats please...

As of now:

A Team: Pikachu/Charizard/Infernape/Sceptile/Snorlax/Glalie
B Team: Krookodile/Heracross/Swellow/Bulbasaur/Gliscor/Kingler
Yeah, he isnt quite tier 1 or tier 2 yet neither is snorlax :p but he did more than gliscor, and he was also extremely hyped during the sinnoh league iirc.

Last edited:

nickdt

Pikachu
Krookodile
Heracross
Infernape
Glalie
Talonflame.

Aduro

Mt.BtlMaster
If pikachu gets to its usual League level, the rest stay as they are now and released pokemon are excluded: Pikachu, Charizard, Sceptile, Snorlax, Infernape & Krookodile (unless he gets Greninja which he probably will). Also, does anyone else want the guy with the Grovyle to be his main Kalos League rival? That match looked epic!

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics

I'm not ranking because of results, I am ranking the overall impression a pokemon gives to me. Goodra's development was pretty good compared to the other pokemon and he showed will power and actually a good moveset. Yeah the PCISS are still better battling wise, but if he's showing up at the KL and if he will doing well with some good battles, he could be the second choice instead of Snorlax. But like I said, only if he will make an appearance at the KL.

raichu27

Pikachu
Charizard
Goodra (with the move Sludge Bomb or Sludge Wave for fighting Fairy types)
Greninja
Sceptile
Snorlax/Heracross/Infernape/Muk

Hard one to choose to be exact, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.