• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash's Eight Sinnoh Gym Battles reruns on CN

Shadow XD001

Yep, all of Ash's eight Sinnoh Gym Battles are airing once again on CN, which I think is great. DP has just ended, and we get to see how Ash began his Gym Battle Journey in Sinnoh, and how he ended it.

By the way, I might have made this a little late, because Ash vs. Maylene has already aired. Anyway, I hope I helped you guys out by informing you of this, if you didn't know!

Oh, the Gym Battles are airing weekdays at 8:00 AM each day until we reach Ash vs. Volkner (obviously)

EDIT: Crap, I spelt Sinnoh wrong!

Last edited:

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Sweet! I really don't want them to air Galactic Battles after this! I'm sick of that season! At lest air BD or BF

Shadow XD001

Sweet! I really don't want them to air Galactic Battles after this! I'm sick of that season! At lest air BD or BF

Well, it's just the Gym Battles, so it's only about 2 episodes of each DP season. Then again, Season 10 has four episode reruns, since it's showing Paul vs. Roark, Ash's two battles against Roark, and Ash vs. Gardenia (or was that in Battle Dimension?)

Well, it's just the Gym Battles, so it's only about 2 episodes of each DP season. Then again, Season 10 has four episode reruns, since it's showing Paul vs. Roark, Ash's two battles against Roark, and Ash vs. Gardenia (or was that in Battle Dimension?)

No that was in DP. This is how it goes

Roark - DP
Gardenia - DP
Maylene - Battle Dimensions
Wake - Battle Dimensions
Fantina - Battle Dimensions
Byron (are they also showing Roark VS Byron?) - Galactic Battles
Candice - Galactic Battles
Volkner - Sinnoh League Victors

I don't really know how many episodes per gym leader are being shown, but that's which season they debuted/battled by Ash in