• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash's father?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

charizard101

I don't know if this has been discussed before or not, but i've been wondering what ever happened to his father. In the show it was said that he made it to Viridian City in 4 days and then you never hear anything else mentioned about him. I've heard rumors that his father is really Giovonni and other really weird combinations. I just wondering what you guys think.

KuwabaraTheMan

Thunder Trainer
Some random guy Hanako met in a sleezy motel.

No, seriously, no one knows. When(if) it gets revealed, you'll know because the internet will explode. And some sort of Holy War will start up.

Locke Yggdrasill

Eustis on reddit
Please keep all discussions relating to families here.
That's why you should always look for the stickies, and search. :D

Zafie

A Longtime Fan
seizureman said:
Ash's father was trapped in the GS ball. Why doesn't everybody know this by now >_>.
What, how's that possible? Aren't pokeballs for Pokemon? *scratches head*

Chris

Old Coot
Zafie said:
What, how's that possible? Aren't pokeballs for Pokemon? *scratches head*
You sure are oblivious to sarcasm.

This has been discussed to death. We even have this covered in the FAQs.

Check the stickies next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.