• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash's Final Two

Which will be his next Pokemon?

• Total voters

ShadowDragon16

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/RPGMaker/Eiga_Book_-_Darkrai1.jpg

Since we all know thanks to this Coro Scan.

Dawn will be getting Buizel, giving her a total of 4 pokemon, thus tieing with Ash Pokemon wise.

There is no doubt Aipom will evolve into an Ambipom, then it leave the other two slots on Ash's team.

What will they Be? Feel free to vote and spectulate.

Last edited:

Cenzo

Red: True Master
Riolu and probably a Bidoof or something.

Dax

Legend
Riouru and Gible. I would like to see him with a Gallade but it won't happen. I'm unsure about Spiritomb.

Titainmanex

Beginning Trainer
I feel sorry for Ash now, he first get screwed out of a fire Pokemon now a water type, what is going to happen to his team now, although him getting new types is something new and may be exciting, I still think Water and Fire types are core to any team (for gyms and heavy battling), now I kind hope now that they go back to Ash having all the starters (at least he won't get screwed type wise); I ready for the next gen all ready

pokemaster95

King of pirates
I feel sorry for Ash now, he first get screwed out of a fire Pokemon now a water type, what is going to happen to his team now, although him getting new types is something new and may be exciting, I still think Water and Fire types are core to any team (for gyms and heavy battling), now I kind hope now that they go back to Ash having all the starters (at least he won't get screwed type wise); I ready for the next gen all ready

This is good news because he will get better selection of pokemon

tee tee

Illussions Shattered
oh well so much for buizel but i think ash will get riolu but i think the last spot will be random

Pachirisu

<- He want da cookie
I dont think he will get Bronzor. James will probally get Bronzor. I think Ash will get A Riolu.

R_N

Well, he should at least get a Water, so Shellos.
As for the other, I'm torn: Rilo(not evolving), Stunky(would become Skuntank), Spiritomb, or maybe Drifloon(become Drifblim). I like all four.
Maybe Stunky, as Skuntank learns Flamethrower(althoguh I oculd also see a Stunky with Dawn; a little twist as its Glameow's ounterpart, but thats is for another topic). Drifloon would be nice, but it'll probably be CoD'd. Spiritomb could showcase the underground aspects. & who wouldn't want to see a Riolo?

Ancax

He should bring back Totodile for water, as it did not have any wins/significant episodes during it's run. It did not win one battle in the
Johto Pokemon league :(

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
He should bring back Totodile for water, as it did not have any wins/significant episodes during it's run.

At least it was compensated by being used in almost every other episode using water gun on TR.

It did not win one battle in the Johto Pokemon league :(

Actually it had quite a few wins under it's belt throughout the region that were not TR fights, it's best two matches was with Kingdra in the whirl cup, and the Sneasal that dropped pikachu out in the match with Harrison.

I really doubt the jouto starters will get yanked from the lab though, i say let Ash get two new types of pokemon so his line up will be intresting this time.

ShadowDragon16

I wonder what was the Pokemon I didn't List, there are 7 votes on that one. And Rioru is in the lead.

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
I don't think he will bring back any old pokemon as this is a main series & is not like the Orange Islands or Battle Frontier as those r the only times when he brings in old pokemon of his or catch an old pokemon.

As for the other two Pokemon Ash might catch might be from the following list,
Shieldon, Mothim, Shellos, Drifloon, Bronzor, Spiritomb, Gible, Riolu, Mantyke, Snover, Weavile, Rhyperior, Yanmega, Porygon Z, Gallade, Dusknior, Froslass.

jake279

Ice Master
he'll get a gible and maybe a bug type like mothim (he used to always get a bug type butterfree,heracross, may got it in hoenn)