• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash's Final Two

Which will be his next Pokemon?

• Total voters

Shindou-kun

Lunar Dancer
Yup. Especially because Sinnoh is supposed to be an island. I mean it is but it's not that small.

Voltrex

ThePikachuWooperTeam
Yeah, as in hes getting less spotlight. His team sucks, its boring, it needs some new blood.

I think so too. The writers dont seem to get it. They obviously cant have Ash win and lose EVENLY! He shouldnt be on a losing streak, cuz it makes him suck. He also shouldnt be on a winning streak, cuz then it would become boring. Oh, and who ever said he needs to get riolu soon, i agree. He cant rely on Charizard, Sceptile and Snorlax and Pikachu for Everything...

Shindou-kun

Lunar Dancer
I think so too. The writers dont seem to get it. They obviously cant have Ash win and lose EVENLY! He shouldnt be on a losing streak, cuz it makes him suck. He also shouldnt be on a winning streak, cuz then it would become boring. Oh, and who ever said he needs to get riolu soon, i agree. He cant rely on Charizard, Sceptile and Snorlax and Pikachu for Everything...
"makes him?" He already does.

pokemaster95

King of pirates
A winning streak would be boring but a losing streak would make him look weak

PamperedPersian1

Oh, and who ever said he needs to get riolu soon, i agree. He cant rely on Charizard, Sceptile and Snorlax and Pikachu for Everything...

It's impossible for Ash to get a riolu unless he dumps Aipom at Prof. Oak's lab, which whoever saw Overjoyed, knows it's impossible for them to be seperated. He has to get a water and fire Pokemon, which in my opinion will be Bidoof and Monferno or Magmortar to rival Paul's Elekid which we know he'll evolve into Electivire.

ShadowDragon16

*Puts bullet proof shirt on*

You know, there is a new epiosde title that says "Save the Stray Child Hippopotas".

Since Ash has a history of pbtaining pokemon from kindness, Ash might save this pokemon, they bond, and becomnes Ash's new pokemon.

vavavant

Gastrodon wanne be..
It's impossible for Ash to get a riolu unless he dumps Aipom at Prof. Oak's lab, which whoever saw Overjoyed, knows it's impossible for them to be seperated. He has to get a water and fire Pokemon, which in my opinion will be Bidoof and Monferno or Magmortar to rival Paul's Elekid which we know he'll evolve into Electivire.

I'm against Ash getting Riolu but it isn't impossible. And he don't HAVE to get a water and fire-type Pokemon. Also, Bidoof? On Ash's team? I doubt that so much!

Somorio

Waiting for a hound.
That would be great if ash got a hippoptoas (did i spell that right?) kinda reminds me a little of torkoal, except it's a hippo lol.

Dax

Legend

You know, there is a new epiosde title that says "Save the Stray Child Hippopotas".

Since Ash has a history of pbtaining pokemon from kindness, Ash might save this pokemon, they bond, and becomnes Ash's new pokemon.

Really? Really?!? If what I put in bold happens then I will find you and give you a Riolu doll. :D

I love Hippopotas!

Absol_utely

Cool Trainer

This HAS to be a capture! And although he has enough already with 3 pokés, it could be Brock! *borrows ShadowDragons bulletproof armour*

Then again...it's most likely Hippopotas will be the non-evolver this season for Ash's team. (I just can't see him with Hippowdon!) A weaker Donphan if you will. But now this jeopardises Turtwig's evolution-future!!! Or does it?

ShadowDragon16

I hope it is a capture, I just want Ash to get something new.

If it is a capture, it can't be Brock, he already has three pokemon, plus he just got a Happiny. Its not going to be Dawn, she already stole away buizel.

Besides the Title says "Save the Stray Child". Sinse it is stray, it has no family and sinse its a Child it will need someone to look over it. I think Ash and co find this pokemon and try to help it, during the episode Ash bonds with it, and it desides to go with him.

OR Ash and co. help it, and then at the end find its Family and return it, either it goes with its family, or it turns around and desides to go with Ash.

Absol_utely

Cool Trainer
But my point is - will Ash have 2 ground types? Or will Turtwig remain a boring, dull dud of a -mon?

Looks like 11.29% of people who voted were right!!!

Voltrex

ThePikachuWooperTeam
Oh man, Ash with a Hippopotas.,,,
NOOOOOOOOO.
I take back everything i said to anyone who wished he got that. Its fine with me.

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
lol wow not gonna lie but if he does capture it... i know that i wouldnt of guest that he would of caught it at the begining of the season lol but this seasons full of twists and turns nobodys expecting

Venastois

Voltrex: what i meant by the johto referance is that he is going to evolve his pokemon all the way, and the only one i can see not evolving is gabite, if he gets it.

i'm sticking by my original posts, gabite/lucario ftw.

Cenzo

Red: True Master
Hippopotas? I doubt he's getting it. He never caught Larvitar and Brock didn't catch Stantler so...

Dax

Legend
But my point is - will Ash have 2 ground types? Or will Turtwig remain a boring, dull dud of a -mon?

Looks like 11.29% of people who voted were right!!!

We don't know if Turtwig is going to evolve to Torterra. Grotle is a pure grass type. And if it evolves most of the attacks that Torterra can use are grass so it will not be so much problem.

Well, if Ash catches Hippopotas and it evolves and then Turtwig evolves all the way he will have huge pokemons. Those things are massive. Only speculating... of course.

Hippopotas? I doubt he's getting it. He never caught Larvitar and Brock didn't catch Stantler so...

And? That's has nothing to do with it. It doesn't even make sense. Brock has nothing to do with it and Ash caught a Phanpy that evolved into a Donphan. Really, whatever point you wanted to prove...well you didn't prove anything.

Cenzo

Red: True Master
^My point Daxy boy was that just because the episode says something about raising a child Pokemon or some crud like that doesn't necessarily mean ASh will get it. Phanpy is irrelevant to my post anyhow. Brock and Ash befriended the two in question, but didn't catch them, that's another point I'm tryin' to make here.