• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash's Final Two

Which will be his next Pokemon?

• Total voters

Voltrex

ThePikachuWooperTeam
Shindou- kun, if your not gonna post your ideas, then dont post at all. Cenzo your post was funny, and true. I love the bird, but it does need help in the battling area... Just think about it guys. I Ash were to get both Riolu and Chimchar. No one pokemon would get more attention then the other:
Pikachu
Ambipom
Staraptor
Grotle
Lucario
Monferno
Each of them would evolve only once. It would be really cool if:
*Pikachu is still the non fighter.
*Ambipom gets even better at contests
*Staraptor and swellow are equal in strength and are rivals
*Lucario is the loner
*Monferno and Grotle are still rivals(like Squirtle and Bulbasaur/Grovyle and corpish)

Shindou-kun

Lunar Dancer
In actuality, it was an idea. The idea was "let's all shut up and wait."

ShadowDragon16

In actuality, it was an idea. The idea was "let's all shut up and wait."

Your not the boss on this thread, this thread was made for spectulations, telling everybody to shut up will ruin the purpose this thread was created. So if anyone needs to "Shut Up" Its you.

Dax

Legend
^It does matter it was against Cherubi, seeing as it was the weak link of Gardenia's team. Come to think of it Staravia is Ash's weak link. One battle does not a Swellow caliber bird make. At this rate Pidgeotto and Noctowl did more. Before anyone says that in AG Tailow sucked, shut up that's irrelevant. The point is Staravia is not a good bird, a step down from Swellow for sure.

My whole point is that you need to accept the fact and don't hide them. Staravia won, period. Saying that it didn't win any battles is stupid. And you can't compare the bird with Swellow since Swellow had plenty of time to develop, Ash's complete team is just starting to get strong and you can't compare a pokemon that had years of developemt to a pokemon that is just starting to develop. And that goes for all of Ash's pokemon, they are just starting to get strong and it's irrelevant to bash them because a pokemon from another season was better because the other ones had time, these ones are just beginning.

As I said, let's all just shut up and wait. It's not that relevant to life that you have to guess what it is right now. All it is impatience.

Let's see, a thread that have 70 pages and more than 400 voters in the poll. People like to speculate and people like this thread. That's all I'm going to say at this "comment".

On another note I don't know if Ash should catch a Riolu that is a fighter like Buizel or one that is a baby and needs development to fight. I wonder what option would be better.

Venastois

the baby thing has been done, but if its from an egg, then we really have not choice, do we? of course, they could always take the phamphy course, and ignore all that perquisite stuff...

as for Cenzo: the cyndaquil theory is more of my unrealistic hope that will probably not come to pass, just as with chimchar. and no, chimchar is staying with paul, and there is no way to change that, and it will stay like that for the rest of the season and so on.

and no, i won't shut up about taillow, as that is just as relevant as pidgeotto and noctowl, if not more so due to affiliation and consistancy. (look those up, shadow dragon 16, before trying to use them. that way you won't look like such an idiot next time.)

and i don't know how you can forget this, but i'll say it just to make sure you know what you're talking about. swellow only became something noteworthy AT THE END OF THE EIGHTH AND NINTH SEASONS. meaning it was not uuberbird at the point where staravia is at. i seem to remember that taillow got its butt wooped by a pokemon that it should have easily beat, TWICE. so don't go ragging on staravia for TEARING UP a pokemon it has an advantage on because TAILLOW DID NOTHING at the same point staravia is at. Pidgeotto got its but whooped by misty and A.J., badly. so i wouldn't go talking smack if you can't back it up with REAL EVIDENCE.

voltrex: if ash is now evolving his pokes to their final stages, why in God's name would he regress back to johto status? that's just stupid, imo. the only pokemon i can see him not evolving all the way is gabite for good reason.

(oh god, i just set my self for a veeeeery bad flame war.....God help me...*hides behind computer with an army hat on*)

Dax

Legend
Since you spoke the true with real facts I support you Venastois. You shall have no problem, together we will be invincible. Too far? ^_^'

The Taillow thing was in the fighting gym and flying types are super effective against fighting types so Taillow was bad...pretty bad.

Shindou-kun

Lunar Dancer
Fair enough. I will concede for now and stay consistent with the thread, for my only goal on here is to make it as a Rain Trainer as soon as possible.

Voltrex

ThePikachuWooperTeam
voltrex: if ash is now evolving his pokes to their final stages, why in God's name would he regress back to johto status? that's just stupid, imo. the only pokemon i can see him not evolving all the way is gabite for good reason.

(oh god, i just set my self for a veeeeery bad flame war.....God help me...*hides behind computer with an army hat on*)

Wuhh??? Ash, if anything is worse than he was in johto. Heck atleast in johto he had a fire type, a water type or a full team for that matter. The only pokemon that i didnt put down for evolving all the way were Monferno and Grotle (for obvious reasons) &)

Black/Light

Yeah, as in hes getting less spotlight. His team sucks, its boring, it needs some new blood.

New blood? I think he should work with his now blood before the new blood is added. Star hasn't been doing much of anything and Turt needs more of a persona. . .

Judai-and-sho

The Best of the Best
Ash needs Riolu to spice up his team. Staravia needs to actually WIN a battle, and Turtwig needs to evolve too. Lets hope the third gym does some of this for us.

Kazekun

I hope Ash will get Riolu next, or atleast as the 6th pokemon on his team.

Shindou-kun

Lunar Dancer
Ash needs Riolu to spice up his team. Staravia needs to actually WIN a battle, and Turtwig needs to evolve too. Lets hope the third gym does some of this for us.
It's going to take a long time for them to get to Veilstone, speaking of how long it does take them to get from city to city.

Cenzo

Red: True Master
^Then again the writers might speed it up. If not, we could be looking at Johto 2.0.

Cenzo

Red: True Master
^That's my point. The writers got lots of backlash over Johto, I doubt they'll do the same thing with Sinnoh.