• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash's friends commanding each other's Pokemon

bmw9413

My favorite gimmick is watching Ash and his friends command each other's Pokemon in certain situations, I always found it cool how they could take orders/instructions from people who weren't their trainers. My favorite episodes is when Ash commanded Brock's Lombre in battle against TR and got it to evolve into Ludicolo and when Serena commanded Pikachu while Ash was ill.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
I like the episode in DP where they get separated in the ruins and you get to see Dawn and Croagunk, Brock and Turtwig, Staravia and Aipom, and Ash has Piplup, Pachirisu and Sudowoodo

Serena using Pikachu

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I like the episode in DP where they get separated in the ruins and you get to see Dawn and Croagunk, Brock and Turtwig, Staravia and Aipom, and Ash has Piplup, Pachirisu and Sudowoodo
I loved this episode as well especially when Dawn meets Paul and he just brushes her off

Trillion

My favorite gimmick is watching Ash and his friends command each other's Pokemon in certain situations, I always found it cool how they could take orders/instructions from people who weren't their trainers. My favorite episodes is when Ash commanded Brock's Lombre in battle against TR and got it to evolve into Ludicolo and when Serena commanded Pikachu while Ash was ill.
these two are my favorites

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
It would be nice to see the five Poke girls we had command each others Pokemon.
Misty, May, Dawn, Iris, Serena - each one of them is so unique and special, so are their Pokemon

GarchompTheAssassin

Water starter fan
Always been one of my favorite things about the show. Not just commanding but even simply just interacting with each other's Pokemon - it's why really I like episodes like that one with Hippopotas in DP (where Dawn spends the episode carrying Pikachu).

k6666

Pikachu Fan
Here I like Iris Command Ash Snivy , Such miss opportunity not making snivy Iris Mons