• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash's future Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

stu770

Soul Trainer
What pokemon do you guys think ash will catch in the future?
Well for one we know that he will get a Gliscor.

legendarypokemonjunkie17

Back in MY day...
I believe there's already a thread like this, or 2, or more.

Anyway, I'm not a n00b who wants Ash to get Riolu and will tie up the writers so I can make it happen, but I do want Ash to get a Riolu sometime before Sinnoh ends.

And what people don't realize is that if Ash doesn't get a specific pokemon now, he can still get it in another region.

I also want him to get a Stunky and a Hippopotas.

Rave

Banned
Ash has a full team already.

Therefore, no, he won't be catching any Pokemon for a really long time.

stu770

Soul Trainer
Ahs is the kinda trainer who says all these things about getting all the pokeon and tehn doesnt even try. He is just stupid.

Sprock

I could see him catching riolu, but I know that starts a lot of arguments, so instead I'll suggest snover.

and ash won't ever catch all the pokemon, even if he goes back to all the previous regions to do so.

Dragi

I hope ash will get a riolu but it dont need to evolve into a lucario. just be riolu

P

pokepoke150

I want Ash to get ghost pokemon. That would be interesting.

What is with allthe main characters never having dragon, ghost, dark and psychic pokemon?

aerisLana

i cannot believe
I have a feeling that Ash won't catch any other Pokemon anymore. I'm just waiting for some of his Pokemon to evolve.

Status
Not open for further replies.