• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash's Future wife

Ash's Future wife

• Misty

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • May

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Pikachu

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeoxysTrainer

Veteran Trainer
I think pikachu,and Iam serious

S

Shadowcat

Um... It goes in the Shippers Community. Due to the fact you mentioned the word 'wife'. Also, this is a duplicate thread

But just to be on the topic. Misty. End of Story.

DeoxysTrainer

Veteran Trainer
Ash talks about his more than any other,pikachu is a female(pokemon yellow),never falls for a girl,(Misty,May,etc),got more but cant remember

...And did you know Pikachu is male? In the episode Cassidy and Butch in the Orange Isalnds hypnotise all the Pokemon, after Pikachu runs away, Ash says to Jenny in the episode when she comes: "Please Offcier Jenny you have to find him!"

A little FYI :p BTW, my vote is May

DeoxysTrainer

Veteran Trainer
Thats just one piece of evidence,well as long as misty is in the lead I dont care anymore,besides if u played the yellow game,traded it to gold,silver or crystal u see its a FEMALE,no if ands or butts!

Chris

Old Coot
You fail for not realizing Pokémon genders DIFFER by stats when transfered from Red/Green/Blue/Yellow into Gold and Silver and Crystal. Mine was male.

And you DOUBLE fail for trying to apply game logic with anime logic. The character in Yellow is NOT Satoshi.

You TRIPLE fail for making such a dimwitted thread. Seriously, it seems the intelligence level of this forum seems to drop everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.