• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

ash's gible in unova

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkylarEdwards

Unrelated topic. WHY DOES ASH NOT AGE
Seriously, he has all these pokemon, placed in 5 tournaments, and beat the hoenn frontier.
If he aged, then characters who are younger, like Max, should make a reappearance as an actual trainer

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
Seriously, he has all these pokemon, placed in 5 tournaments, and beat the hoenn frontier.
If he aged, then characters who are younger, like Max, should make a reappearance as an actual trainer

why does he need to age? bart simpson doesn't age, basically alot of cartoon characters don't age there is nothing wrong with ash not aging, im actually for it' i don't want ash to age unless if there is a timeskip at the end of his journey

add krokorok to the list

yes with 10 pokemon at the league (please no more writers he has enough) his older pokemon dont need to return, especially as were not even sure if he could get them back

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl

If Ash aged then we'd get even angrier at all the mistakes he makes, 'cause if he aged that'd mean he'd have to mature, aswell. Mature Pokemon is a no-no for the writers, yanno.

On-topic, they're obviously setting up Ash's team so that he won't need to rely on his team over at Oak's, I think that's basic enough.

If Ash aged then we'd get even angrier at all the mistakes he makes, 'cause if he aged that'd mean he'd have to mature, aswell. Mature Pokemon is a no-no for the writers, yanno.

On-topic, they're obviously setting up Ash's team so that he won't need to rely on his team over at Oak's, I think that's basic enough.

this is the one league where the writers don't need to use oaked pokemon. relying on the same six all through sinnoh league would of been a snooze. here ash has at least 10. pleanty if oppertunity to mix and max and add a bit of sizzle to the league without having to rely on oak matured reserve

Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
This is like the topic that wouldn't die lol.

If and only if we have a filler session can I see Gible coming back, Although I really don't see what the fascination is about?? The only thing good about Gible is the whole Draco Meteor hitting Piplup gag lol.

SuperSonic

He'll probably show up in the elite four.

This is like the topic that wouldn't die lol.

If and only if we have a filler session can I see Gible coming back, Although I really don't see what the fascination is about?? The only thing good about Gible is the whole Draco Meteor hitting Piplup gag lol.

some people really wanna see ash with garchomp. but I agree about gibles only chance being in a potential filler saga. but not as a main team member. probably just one battle like a lotta other reserves

Which is weird because he's not even going to get a Garchomp.

agreed but there are still a lot of peeps who want it

STICKTOPIA

Seriously, he has all these pokemon, placed in 5 tournaments, and beat the kanto frontier.
fixed it for you

STICKTOPIA

Ash has to bring Gible to Unova ,in short it is a beast ..
Bring it to Unova for what? Ash has 10 pokemon in Unova. Why does Gible need to come into play?

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Bring it to Unova for what? Ash has 10 pokemon in Unova. Why does Gible need to come into play?

Cuz he didn't evolve lol, at least to the people on here.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
yes he will, his gible will evolve during the league or the filler arc and most likely evolve again at the end of the filler arc

Yep then he will get pwned by Cynthia's Garchomp, sounds familiar doesn't it.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
i have been on these forums longer then you i must be right ;D LOL JKS

i don't expect a garchomp yet but we will defiantly get a gabite

Yes well i have contributed more lol

I will ask the ever popular question in this section now:

Proof pls??

Status
Not open for further replies.