• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash's Gliscor

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
S.Suikun said:
And I think I see some influence of EE&E's artistic style in piggy's upper lip. But more likely, I'm just pretending like I know about art. After all, I'm the guy who drew TeddiUrsa's head crescent backwards.
You're more than likely correct, I fear. Unfortunately, lack of life leads one to watching said show almost religiously, and thus the side effects include a lust for Chunky Puffs, the ability to communicate with inanimate objects, obsessive hygene regiments and of course, picking up a few bits and pieces when it comes to drawing.
Joking aside, if it is Eddy-esque, it certainly wasn't intentional.

Koji said:
Turtwig does have a personality...uh, it just defies labels. It's a neocentric exocentric personality unable to be defined by common specifications...
I'll make note of this, and in the future at least hesitate to make note of it's personallity without first considering it's character is so advanced that it defies both logic and the feeble human imagination.

...also, love the Gliscor. Yet I would be interested in how you would draw Gliscor's oddly shaped...errr...breasts.
Saggy and ripe with poison.

Cobalt_Latios said:
Gravy, keep up the good work. And if you don't mind me asking, are you going to update your sig with a new picture to poke fun of the Pokemon anime?
Chances are I will, but apart from rampant evolution speculation and Conway, there isn't really anything that's inspired me to do so yet.

Elementman-Novapoke said:
As B2D said, why not something to do with the Oaked Pokémon? Maybe they could be literally rotting?
I'd like to, I really would, but lack of motivation would more than likely catch up to me. Quite frankly, I'm surprised I'm still goign, even if I'm churning stuff out on a 5 day basis.

Octoboy said:
I'd be interested to see a harder pokemon to do, like buizel
Oh, I'm sure I can think of something, what with that sordid past of his.

Dawn's Pachiwhatever

[IMG139]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v221/Gravyyy/pari.jpg[/IMG139]

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
I don't get it. Why are there Dustoxes, Spinaraks, and dust bunnies coming out of Pachirisu's Pokeball?

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Dozens of drawings later and I'm out of compliments. Sigh...I really should have put them to better use. Now all I have left are my pick-up lines.
You're more than likely correct, I fear. Unfortunately, lack of life leads one to watching said show almost religiously, and thus the side effects include a lust for Chunky Puffs, the ability to communicate with inanimate objects, obsessive hygene regiments and of course, picking up a few bits and pieces when it comes to drawing.
"Ed, how you you be so stupid?"
"I watch cartoons, Eddy."
I don't get it. Why are there Dustoxes, Spinaraks, and dust bunnies coming out of Pachirisu's Pokeball?
Haven't you seen Dawn's Pachirisu in action? Oh, you haven't? Well, neither have the rest of us.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
I have. Little guy was the best comic relief in a coordinator's team.

Back in Canada, it's buneary who gets the shaft. She does nothin' but freeze stuff. I guess pachirisu gets forgotten later.

Awesome picture. I especially love the random tiny spinarak dangling from pachirisu's tail. The dust was applied ot his fur so perfectly. Brilliant.

Though, again, pachirisu was easy, because he's already funny (though you did use a fan based joke as opposed to a joke used within the anime itself). A "serious" pokemon, like seviper or elekid would be funnier, because the pokemon itself isn't that funny.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Pachirisu! He liiiiiiiives!!

All that time in the Pokeball has been very unkind to him XD;

I love the dust and cobwebs, and the deranged look in Pachirisu's eyes. But most of all, I love that little Spinarak hanging off the tail, rubbing its hands together and going "eeeeeexcellent."

Looking forward to your next drawing, Gravy :)

Electivirus

Not really, no.
Wow. Just, wow. Love all the little details like the dust on it's fur and the little Dustox and Spinarak and the cobwebs in it's tail. Screw you, contemporary art! This is where it's at! :p

kirby8933083

mai husbando
Interesting picture, love the dust and the spiders. (yea I put spiders, but I didn't feel like putting spinaraks) The poffins and the crazed eyes are think are suggesting somethings.....oh yea..that its crazy. Great picture.

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
Dozens of drawings later and I'm out of compliments. Sigh...I really should have put them to better use. Now all I have left are my pick-up lines.

"Ed, how you you be so stupid?"
"I watch cartoons, Eddy."

Haven't you seen Dawn's Pachirisu in action? Oh, you haven't? Well, neither have the rest of us.
Yes I have. Do the Dustoxes and Spinaraks have something to do with the poffin? Next, I reccomend a Croagunk incident.

kirby8933083

mai husbando
Yes I have. Do the Dustoxes and Spinaraks have something to do with the poffin? Next, I reccomend a Croagunk incident.

Well, it isn't used much, maybe only one or 2 times, never used=it gets dusty. Its sort of just there to be cute. I would think the poffin is sort of as a pokedrug or something, causing it to go crazy or something like that. I second the Croagunk.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Croagunk? Hell yeah! I'm third to suggest Croagunk, Gravy ^_^ I'm really anxious to see what you'll do with it ^______^

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Well, it isn't used much, maybe only one or 2 times, never used=it gets dusty. Its sort of just there to be cute. I would think the poffin is sort of as a pokedrug or something, causing it to go crazy or something like that. I second the Croagunk.

I always thought of the poffin acting like some sort of AHAD pill or something. Pachirisu seemed to never calm down until it got its poffin.

Now, I'm waiting on baited breath to see how Gravy will pull off making another croagunk joke. It's so easy to picture as a perv or a stoner already that stretching it outrageously isn't as easy as it might seem.

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
Oh, I think I understand now.