• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash's Gliscor

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Posting this here because I'm an attention wh- I mean, because I rarely post things here anymore. Hehehehe.

Ash

[IMG139]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v221/Gravyyy/glion.jpg[/IMG139]

[IMG139]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v221/Gravyyy/turtwig.jpg[/IMG139]

Dawn

[IMG139]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v221/Gravyyy/swine.jpg[/IMG139]

[IMG139]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v221/Gravyyy/pari.jpg[/IMG139]

Last edited:

theplushinator

Its pretty good. Its got the cutesy suita-raito art style if you ask me (sorry if its not sposed to look that way =P ) but yeah its good. It looks overall nice. What program do you use?

TeddiUrsa

I demand a crying Gliscor-fan art, Gravy! CRYING!

I love how the tooth is flying away...the little details you add to your work are what makes them so impressive ^^

octoboy

I Crush Everything
GRAVY'S BACK BABY!!

And it's been long enough! This is pretty cool... It'd probably be cooler if I'd been able to see any episodes containing gliscor, which I can't, because Canada's airings SUCK (apparently, we'll be even further behind, because YTV's re-airing some older Sinnoh episodes for some dumb reason).

Raunchy_fad

Ooh, maaaan!
Oh Gravy. You and your aesthetically pleasing professional art drawings.

You just keep on truckin' there, buddy boy.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Raunchy_fad said:
You and your aesthetically pleasing professional art drawings.

My thoughs exactly. The tail is especially... uh... "pleasing" XDDD

Keep at it!

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Its got the cutesy suita-raito art style if you ask me (sorry if its not sposed to look that way =P )
the cutesy suita-raito art style
cutesy suta-raito art
suita-raito
suta-raito
suta-raito
Oh lord. There it goes. 21 years, flashing before my straining, bloodshot eyes.
Appology accepted. But still....heartburn, migraine, stomach ache.

Teddi said:
I demand a crying Gliscor-fan art, Gravy! CRYING!
What's this? Making demands are you? Why I've half a mind to schlapor you right in the klingplim.

Anyway, I was thinking of turning this one-note, piece of crap thread into something mildly productive. Something along the lines of drawing each of the animé group's pokémon featured throughout DP. I don't know if I'll actually end up going through with it however. Infact, there's a high possibility I'll just get lazy and forget about it. But we'll see.

Here's Nae-WHOA.

[IMG139]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v221/Gravyyy/turtwig.jpg[/IMG139]

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
Those are funny! I agree, something like that will happen if Gliscor keeps falling from the sky!

kirby8933083

mai husbando
That Gliscor is spot on, amazing. Just like him falling all the time. :p he should learn how to fly sometime. And the second one...poor tirtwig! :D

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
I congratulate you not for the hysterics of Glion losing its wisdom teeth without having to go through all that painful and overly-expensive surgery, but for fixing Sugimori's misdeed of having its claws turned upside-down. As for Naetle, I always figured there was a neon sign inside that would theoretically be impossible to stuff inside that cranium without that aid of a handbag that stores infinite space.

All the gang's Pokemon? You've really lost your marbles this time, but that just so happens to be the Gravy I enjoy - Marble-less. I know you're not one for suggestions, but...Dawn's Swinub looking into a mirror and seeing a deformed Swinub-shaped Gonbe? Eh?
(Since apparently I'm about to receive a "schlapor", I'd better look up what the hell that means.)

TeddiUrsa

What's this? Making demands are you? Why I've half a mind to schlapor you right in the klingplim.

The only thing I can think of when hearing "schlapor" is a huge, anthropomorphic, german bunny with lots of sexappeal...

I don´t really if you are trying to offer violence or if you are suggesting of doing some creepy schlapor pictures which involve some klingplim, but your strategy worked either way: I am frightened.

theplushinator

Haha the turtwig ones pretty good. Also, whats wrong with suita raito? =P (like geez, im kinda stupid XD)

~Bleeding2Death~

DarkTrainer
wow,impressive:D

did you seriously draw that? o.o Its really amazing, although its also really freaky :S
I mean brain eating chimchars? o.o
If you just used your powers for good instead of evil D:

The turtwig one is really lol though XD

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
That is really good. You got to love Gliscors falling and Turtwig is ok

Shinobi5878

Resident Bad A**
You're pretty good. But if you don't mind me saying...it seems like your making fun of them. I mean I'll admit, I laughed at the two pics but thats just how I am. I think their really good don't get me wrong and Im not trying to "stifle someones creative vision". I just think...no wait. I just would prefer (that sounds more like a request then a demand lol) that they wouldn't look like retards. Although the turtwig one reminds me of bugs bunny lol. But if thats your style then so be it. Just keep producing more excellent art work. And sorry if I sounded like I was putting you down. And please don't reply hate mail like some people do because if you get offended by this I'll simply erase it lol. Good job man.

Last edited:

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
Might I recomend one with Buizel? I'm not sure what it would be like, but one with Buizel would be funny.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Aww, poor Turtwig XDDDDD

The entire scene makes me think of some morbid jack-in-the-box joke XD;

Anyway. DRAW MORE. These are utterly hilarious!