• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash's group

Feity

Storm Trainer
Who would you most prefer to travel with Ash (people wise, not Pokemon) and what would you like his group to be like when the D/P series rolls around?

I personally want Brock to leave, he has had his time. He has been in four regions, and is becoming boring. May is kinda annoying, but she can stay I guess, although I would like to see her gone for D/P. Max was pointless, and should never have been there. His entire charecter could be removed by giving May a Pokenav. Misty has had her time, she's gone now. Tracey, should not travel with Ash, but should do something more then he does now.

For D/P, I would like Ash to travel with the D/P male charecter and May in an Emerald style outfit.

Discuss, and put your opinions.

T

Tifa

May, and id like to see Misty take over brock, even though icant remember, what thread it was in, but some one mentioned that they may not have two girls in a group, Max can go, Soo heres my group
Ash
May
Drew
*Contestshippers like myself would actually get a miracle come true
And a new intelligent boy

T

Tifa

Yea it is unrealistic, and maybe ridiculous, but for me, id love to see with Drew travelling with them *goes off to dream

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

I want all of then gone, I want a new main character

Feity

Storm Trainer
ShucklemasterJ said:
I want all of then gone, I want a new main character
That is actually what I want most, but if that is not an option, then I will go with what I said before.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I'd rather not have a new 10 year old boy who is going to do everything that Ash did again anyway. It's the same writers, it'll be some new little boy and his traveling companions going to Gyms or some sort of adventure. How would that be any different than what we have now? Even Kenta in the Raikou special acted more or less like Ash, it'll be the same thing all over again.

T

Tifa

Exactly, we cant have another ten year old, every single episode wll include some bady going " Prepare for trouble" a new annoying pokemin who goes summert like WAAA! and waste 30 seconds of the show, and just a repeat of all episodes ash and co ever did!

Jo-Jo

blows stuff uhup
I think my ideal scenario would be if the anime split into two parallel series, one starring the original trio of Ash, Misty and Brock, and the other focussing on May with Max and maybe a new female character.

♥Princess Ketchum♥

#1 Ash Satoshi Lover
i think misty and tracy should come back and join up with ash and the gang so they could get some new pkmn too

Ash,Brock,Misty,Max,May and tracy

Devilrose

Super Coordinator
The only person in the current group I think I'd want gone would be Max. Brock at least cooks for them. Max can give his pokenav to Brock and take a hike. Oh and I'd LOVE to see May in her emerald outfit in the anime :D Wonder if there's any chance at all she'd get a new outfit anytime soon >.> <.< Probably not but I can dream >.> Wouldn't mind seeing the FR/LG girl...but I doubt we'll see more than one girl permanently travelling with Ash. Maybe in Chronicles? >.>

G

Geki

For the Diamond and Pearl region, I would like May gone, and Max as well. I want it to be Ash, Misty, and Brock.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Jo-Jo said:
I think my ideal scenario would be if the anime split into two parallel series, one starring the original trio of Ash, Misty and Brock, and the other focussing on May with Max and maybe a new female character.

After how miserable the original trio were together in Johto, I doubt the writers would take a risk and bomb the series again with how boring the original 3 were together.

taitofan

Stalker!
I don't want any of them gone... And as much as I like Kasumi and Kenji, I think they should just keep making side episodes for them. So basically...

Main cast: Satoshi, Haruka, Masato, Takeshi (with Musashi, Kojirou, Nyasu)
Side cast to occasionally have their own episode or cameos: Kasumi&Kenji/Hiroshi/whoever else (with Kosaburou and Yamato)

Yeah... I say keep it the same. But throwing in the FR/LG girl somewhere would be interesting to see. <3

Jo-Jo

blows stuff uhup
CyberCubed said:
After how miserable the original trio were together in Johto, I doubt the writers would take a risk and bomb the series again with how boring the original 3 were together.
Johto was boring because the plot sucked and it was crammed full of fillers, not because there was anything wrong with the Ash-Misty-Brock set-up.