• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash's Lucario and Gou's Cinderace

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Scorbunny was too good for this world tour series.

I'll always cherish the few episodes he was on...

Leonhart

Imagineer
Spider-Phoenix said:
Scorbunny was too good for this world tour series.

I'll always cherish the few episodes he was on...

I miss him, which surprises me since Hibanny was my least favorite Galar Starter when they were first revealed. Something about Gou's Hibanny was charming though, and he reminded me of Harimaron, only less vexing. I really wish they'd waited at least a year before evolving Hibanny.

Icy-Snowflake

I surely miss Raboot a lot more now than that time when it evolved. Scorbunny's personality rejuvenating as Cinderace is always welcome. I hope he maintains those cute interactions with other Pokemon. Hopefully he'll still babysit for Sobble until it evolves.

Riolu was, is and will be my favourite Pokemon. I sometimes wish it didn't evolve so early. Lucario evidently has started ruling over screentime, way before it evolves. I hope the writers have mercy on others and give us some memorable moments with others too.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
When those two arrive I think I'll just throw these out:

Cinderace will ofc return to its bubbly self from when it was a Scorbunny while idk if Lucario will truly be stoic despite what that was said about it in that info page. Now I guess it begs the question on if the writers are going to keep having them around or they get sidelined, this I'm curious for Lucario in particular. Guess I'll prob never know until "season 2" arrives starting with JN050. Still thinking a Lycanroc-Torracat scenario may happen where Lucario gets sidelined (despite likely going to be shown alot) in favor of the duck and any other unevolved mon Ash may own later down the line. While Cinderace is just Cinderace, although I'd like it if they started shifting focus to Sobble since it hasn't done anything besides being cutsy on camera and I'd be heavily disappointed if in the end Sobble is just the usual gag starter in every series.