• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash's most likeable team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Navin

MALDREAD

TheNewGuy

Infernape's back story being sloppy is one of the funniest things I read in the topic

I mean I suppose it is by the standards, of, like, Breaking Bad or a show with truly great writing, but if you're judging Pokemon by those standards why are you even watching >_>

By Pokemon standards, it's the most well-written sub plot in the show's history and I'm not sure it's even close.

And I think if a character becomes boring later in the arc, that should be considered. Like, Hawlucha has been absolutely great from start to finish. A character losing the stuff that made it different and cool over time should be counted into how it is considered - imo a holistic approach is better. But if you just want to take the peak moments of that character, and put the lack of character later on down to lack of screen time or whatever, then that's your prerogative - I haven't got a problem with it.

Ash's Sinnoh team had good personalities and good development, so I vote for it. Conversely, I don't think his Hoenn team was even that good minus Sceptile and Corphish.

Genaller

Silver Soul
Snorlax, Bayleef, Heracross, Gliscor, Krookodile, Hawlucha

Leonhart

Imagineer
Based on what I liked in terms of personalities: Pikachu, Lizardon, Mukuhawk, Waruvial, Fukamaru, and Luchabull.

Status
Not open for further replies.