• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash's most powerful team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cazak

When Wings Fly High
Ok now we all know that Ash has caught a number of poke'mon during the various seasons.Now taking all of his poke'mon into account in training,with Oak and his current sinnoh team,this is what I think his most powerful team would be like.

Note-His Tauros is counted as 1.
Note-His sinnoh team is taken as his weakest apart from Pikachu.

Team #1-Charizard,Sceptile,Swellow,Snorlax,Pikachu,Heracross.

Heracross has been taken in this team due to it's battle with Gary's Magmar and also against Spencer's Venusaur(although it didn't win, it put an amazing fight and weakened Venusaur to a great deal).

Team #2-Bulbasaur,Squirtle,Torkoal,Glalie,Tauros,Muk.

Torkoal due to it's outstaniding battle with Registeel.
Glalie due to defeating a Charizard at the Evergrand Tournament.
Muk due to it's battle with Gary's Blastoise and nearly defeating it.

Team #3-Bayleaf,Donphan,Noctowl,Kingler,Cyndaquil,Corphish.

Team #4-Totodile,Staravia,Buizel,Turtwig,Chimchar,Gligar.

That's what i think Ash's teams would be in their descending order of power,but then again it's not necessary for everyone to think the same.

Last edited:

pikakid

jirachi killer
I think his most powerful team would be
Raichu(hopefully he accidentally stands on a thunder stone)
Charizard(for obvious reasons)
Torterra(the little guy will evolve someday)
Blastiose(to rival gary's)
Glalie (to take out flying and dragons)
Snorlax/Heracross/tauros/muk (any will do)

I hope it would be:
Pikachu
Tauros
Monferno (or chimchar)
Swellow
Sceptile
Glalie

You forgot to point out the most important poke'mon-Charizard

i didnt want to add him as i already added Monferno. and i kinda think charizard starts to get weaker :F

Cazak

When Wings Fly High
Are you saying that due to it's loss against Brandon's Dusclops?
If so, then know that Charizard lost that match due to Ash ordering it to use seismic toss on a ghost poke'mon.

Mew2

Team Rocket's Enemy
His usable pokemon in order of strength, in my opinion:

Charizard
Snorlax*
Sceptile*
Pikachu
Swellow
Glalie**

Notes
*Pokemon are likely of equal overall strength.
**Glalie is quite powerful, but likely equal to other strong pokemon of Ash's, I would place Torkoal, Donphan, Bulbasaur, and Squirtle on his level. His usefulness against Dragons, a strong type in the anime, is what edged him out in my mind.

Cazak

When Wings Fly High
His usable pokemon in order of strength, in my opinion:

Charizard
Snorlax*
Sceptile*
Pikachu
Swellow
Glalie**

Notes
*Pokemon are likely of equal overall strength.
**Glalie is quite powerful, but likely equal to other strong pokemon of Ash's, I would place Torkoal, Donphan, Bulbasaur, and Squirtle on his level. His usefulness against Dragons, a strong type in the anime, is what edged him out in my mind.

True Glalie is useful against Dragon type, but Charizard knowing dragon-type moves is also effective against dragon poke'mon(Dragon types are weak against Dragon types).Thus the dragon weakness is covered up but Heracross being a bug type is strong against Physic Poke'mon, an advantage no other in your team has.

Valorous

True Glalie is useful against Dragon type, but Charizard knowing dragon-type moves is also effective against dragon poke'mon(Dragon types are weak against Dragon types).Thus the dragon weakness is covered up but Heracross being a bug type is strong against Physic Poke'mon, an advantage no other in your team has.

Heracross also withstands fire. Remember battle with gary's magmar?

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
I'd say:

Pikachu
Charizard
Monferno
Torterra
Herracross
Typlosion/Feraligatr (would like to see a Johto final, but not Meganium)

Blaperile

Blaziken rules!
And I'd say:

Pikachu
Charizard
Sceptile
Squirtle
Swellow
Tauros

Cazak

When Wings Fly High
How about giving Ash a team of his most powerful wid cards.
Muk(for Grass types)
Heracross(for Physic types)
Kingler(for Fire and Rock types)
Donphan(for Electric types)
Tauros(not for battling any particular types)
Glalie(for Dragon types)

Status
Not open for further replies.