• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash's new item

OrangeJumpsuit1

Now that Ash has a thunder stone, it is no suprise that May is coming to Sinnoh. We know that May probably still has an evee so do you think that Ash will give May the thunder stone and let May evee evolve into a volteon?

SweetLumBerry

hes from teh Hawaii?
Yes!

Yes!! Evolve 2@ The Volteon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

: D

Last edited:

~Dragon_Master~

The Next Legend
Not Really, No. The Thunderstone Probably won bee seen again. Why would they evolve Eevee into a Jolteon, a first generation pokemon. They've done it already, and now if Eevee was to evolve, it would most likely be into Espeon, Umbreon, Glaceon or Leafeon.

PokemonHero

I can see the future
But whose to say Eevee hasn't evolved yet? What if we have a situation like Brock's Lombre, where it broke into the one girl's bag and found a Water Stone and evolved into a Ludicolo. I don't support the idea but think about this:

Imagine if Eevee evolved into Jolteon and started to have a crush on Pikachu. Buneary vs. Jolteon in the contest. Perfect set up.

Jimbobson

Piplup Master
I think they mean Jolteon not Volteon.
Anyway, May probably already has evolved Eevee into a Glaiceon or Leafeon.
I still think Ash should have evolved Pikachu into Raichu!
I hope May does come back, she was probably my fave (out of the girl travelers)

thunderblade12

team rocket has the thunderstone now, if anyone where to do something with it, it would be jessie.(but she wont because it probably wont even be seen for 10 more years)
surprisingly no ones made a "jessie will catch an evil pichu and evolve it into raichu" thread yet.

the thunder stone showing up after 10 years does prove something though, we may still see primeape, pidgeot, lapras and butterfree someday.(and all other reserved/released pokemon)

Redeevee

team rocket has it. Ash wouldnt give it to may. Ash's had the thunderstone for LONG time!

wait...MAY IS COMING TO SINNOH?! why?! :(

Charizard_Trainer88

Pokemon Master
team rocket has the thunderstone now, if anyone where to do something with it, it would be jessie.(but she wont because it probably wont even be seen for 10 more years)
surprisingly no ones made a "jessie will catch an evil pichu and evolve it into raichu" thread yet.

the thunder stone showing up after 10 years does prove something though, we may still see primeape, pidgeot, lapras and butterfree someday.(and all other reserved/released pokemon)

out of those Pokemon i say we have the best chance at seeing Pidgeot because well im sure the pigeotto and pidgey all evolved already and if theres more why would they need that Pigeot when theres more? we might see it when ash is on his way back to Pallet...even then i doubt it

DANdotW

Previously Iota
Wow, imagine that. Jessie with a cute girly Raichu with a curvy batt...I mean tail. One that always loses XD

It does bring the very wondering question of: What will they use it for in the future (if anything)?

If we even get a cameo of Primeape, I'll be happy. Pidgeot was with Ash as a Pidgeotto for a long time. Primeape was only there for a few episodes. He had a semi-good potential personality. I'm sure he'd remember the hat at least, and we could see the two monkeys go at it for the hats.

Pidgeot and Butterfree, and Lapras for that matter, could do with cameo's. But I would most like a Primeape one.

Iota

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Now that Ash has a thunder stone, it is no suprise that May is coming to Sinnoh. We know that May probably still has an evee so do you think that Ash will give May the thunder stone and let May evee evolve into a volteon?

New Item? He has had this Thunderstone since Kanto, and its considered new? Ash doesnt even have it anymore, Team Rocket does....

Thriller

Its almost time
TR took the Thunderstone. Topic Fails.

May doesn't seem to be the type that would force her Pokemon to evolve. Its very likely her Eevee will be evolved, but into one of the four non-stone Eeveelutions. Its most likely going to be Glacia. She already has Bulbasaur (which may be an Ivysaur for Brawl advertising) so theres no need for her to have a Leafia.

Pink sneasel

Double Trouble Time
If we even get a cameo of Primeape, I'll be happy. Pidgeot was with Ash as a Pidgeotto for a long time. Primeape was only there for a few episodes. He had a semi-good potential personality. I'm sure he'd remember the hat at least, and we could see the two monkeys go at it for the hats.

Pidgeot and Butterfree, and Lapras for that matter, could do with cameo's. But I would most like a Primeape one.

Iota

Ash has a different hat than the one primape remembers and
Aipom gets traded for buizel and promptly evolves into ambipom with DAWN>(

Pidgeot might return, but very briefly, lapras might just come to say hi because it's still the monarch of its pod and
Butterfree is dead just like dustox is probably going to be
but don't worry they'll probably cut that out in translation to keep up the illusion that it never happens for the 8-year-olds
Ash has a different hat than the one primape remembers and.

Last edited: